PDA

View Full Version : Please do something, and fast.

[HT]‹berByte
23rd Sep 2004, 10:18 PM
Ok, I will use UT2vote to the ugly end, but this is really annoying. Now that it has been blacklisted, I get barley any traffic on my server. Mabey instead of making the ClanMatcth a seperate mutator, you could make two versions of UT2Vote, One with clanmatch, hit sounds and bright skins, and one without clanmatch, hit sounds, and bright skins. But please hurry with getting ut2vote re-whitelisted.

hmishima
24th Sep 2004, 12:13 AM
Last ProAsm said was he was waiting to hear from Epic regarding the newest version. It seems as though it's out of his hands now.

ProAsm
24th Sep 2004, 01:54 AM
Ok we will have something out in the next day or 2 to help you out and it will run as a Standard Server ;)
PS - dont quote me :D

Imaginos
24th Sep 2004, 05:51 AM
‹berByte']Ok, I will use UT2vote to the ugly end, but this is really annoying. Now that it has been blacklisted, I get barley any traffic on my server. Mabey instead of making the ClanMatcth a seperate mutator, you could make two versions of UT2Vote, One with clanmatch, hit sounds and bright skins, and one without clanmatch, hit sounds, and bright skins. But please hurry with getting ut2vote re-whitelisted.
You've got bigger problems than UT2Vote on your server.
Only the absolute latest AntiTCC is whitelisted and you aren't running the latest 3323 patch. As of today your server will be off the advertising list completely instead of just being a non-SS from UT2Vote or an older antitcc..

Also.. you're hosting a 10-man server (plus spectators?) from a home cable internet account?

[HT]‹berByte
24th Sep 2004, 07:48 AM
You've got bigger problems than UT2Vote on your server.
Only the absolute latest AntiTCC is whitelisted and you aren't running the latest 3323 patch. As of today your server will be off the advertising list completely instead of just being a non-SS from UT2Vote or an older antitcc..

Also.. you're hosting a 10-man server (plus spectators?) from a home cable internet account?
How do you know I host a 10 player server off a cable connection? And, ya it actually is running the 3323 patch along with Anti TCC 1.18b. When UT2Vote was whitelisted, I had tons of traffic, now I have almost none. I think that it also has partly to do with the fact that my IP changed and it isin't showing up in people's favorites anymore.

{NB}Virus
24th Sep 2004, 08:00 AM
???????

DeathBooger
24th Sep 2004, 11:47 AM
UT2VoteX was just whitelisted by Joe Wilcox from Epic. I guess Proasm worked some overtime this week. :)

Imaginos
24th Sep 2004, 05:52 PM
‹berByte']How do you know I host a 10 player server off a cable connection? And, ya it actually is running the 3323 patch along with Anti TCC 1.18b. When UT2Vote was whitelisted, I had tons of traffic, now I have almost none. I think that it also has partly to do with the fact that my IP changed and it isin't showing up in people's favorites anymore.

When people report problems, I often try to go see what it is they are talking about. I also use ASE to spot servers with ut2vote and yours was easy to find and trace to your isp. ASE reported your server version as <3323 at the time I peeked.
Setup the new UT2Vote build and see how it works now.