Announcing the REAL UT Player Guild !!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
H

Hertston

So the UT elite are forming a guild to share and discuss tactics, so they can beat the living bejeezus out of the rest of us even more, hmm ?

To protect the interests of the average player, a REAL UT player guild should also be formed with the following rules;

1. No-one in the top 5% of the ngstats rankings shall be admitted. Any player who enters the top five percent (except in the first day of a new week/quarter) shall be expelled.

2. All members will be blessed with the simple title "UT Player", rather than puerile imitations of military rank.

3. Members will be able to discuss tactics and share ideas. Cheating will be positively encouraged, provided it is directed solely at players in the top 5% of the ngstats rankings. A proven cheat successful against a top 5% player will be rewarded by a special "Up yours Matey" award.

4. Any matches held between members will be solely for the purpose of a good laugh. Any member requesting stats or leagues will be expelled.

P.S Anyone thinking of posting to the effect that with a current quarterly ranking of 3,571, I'm just sore the Guild will never admit me, don't bother. You're probably right. OH GOD, GIVE ME CABLE !