PDA

View Full Version : Hey ProAsm, Imaginos - idea!

hmishima
21st Sep 2004, 02:58 PM
If Epic won't let the Clan set up as part of the UT2Vote package in because of size, why not make the Clan Match portion a separate mutator? After all, it doesn't matter if a server running a clan match shows up under standard servers. It's most likely locked anyway. Just a thought. I'd hate to lose it all together in favor of a whitelisting.

h0ng0s
22nd Sep 2004, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah. I would buy into that as well. Nice idea for sure. I have had to abandon this FINE program for the time being and am eager to get it back up and running. Keep up the good work! :D

hmishima
22nd Sep 2004, 01:50 PM
Oh yeah. I would buy into that as well. Nice idea for sure. I have had to abandon this FINE program for the time being and am eager to get it back up and running. Keep up the good work! :D

Unlike my fine admin friend h0ng0s here, I will never abandon UT2Vote. Running it on 16 of our servers at last count. BTW, we never had any errors on our AS server with 43. Worked just fine and had vote pop up at the end of the match.

ProAsm
22nd Sep 2004, 01:51 PM
It would be very difficult to remove the ClanSetup from UT2Vote, infact its near impossible without totally destroying it as the 2 are very closely intertwined.
Also having to build a new and seperate ClanSetup would take a long time.

[HT]‹berByte
22nd Sep 2004, 02:50 PM
It would be very difficult to remove the ClanSetup from UT2Vote, infact its near impossible without totally destroying it as the 2 are very closely intertwined.
Also having to build a new and seperate ClanSetup would take a long time.
Hard work gets paid off many times over. This sounds like A GREAT IDEA!

hmishima
23rd Sep 2004, 08:12 AM
I never said anything about making it work without UT2Vote:)...think of it as an optional add-on that ONLY works with UT2Vote:)