PDA

View Full Version : my mutator/modification idea

icemanex
20th Sep 2004, 05:32 PM
i'd like to know if a mutator could be made that lets you move the translocator disc around after it has been thrown does anyone know if it can be done?

Wookiee
20th Sep 2004, 05:55 PM
How about if you hit Q to enter camera mode, you can fly it around, raptor style? That would be a lot of fun as a camera, and a way to teleport anywhere around the level. Sounds like it would be hard to code, though... Just a suggestion :)

icemanex
20th Sep 2004, 05:59 PM
i think making it fly around the lvels is a bit unfair, just moving along the ground would be enough its easier to spot
alot of cheating could be accomplished with a flying translocator disc

Kaithofis
21st Sep 2004, 10:08 AM
That camera idea has already been made, or is in development somewhere.
Don't ask me anything else about it though, I just happened to came across it somewhere on the BuF. I've got no idea where that would be.

Wookiee
21st Sep 2004, 04:05 PM
Not all mutators are built around fairness... :lol:

icemanex
21st Sep 2004, 07:27 PM
grr i cant find the thread that ronin mentioned anywhere on the forums
+i need feedback!!!! can anyone make that mutator or tell me who can

Wookiee
22nd Sep 2004, 03:11 AM
yeah... id like to find a flying trans mut too, that would be pretty sick :)

LEDx0rz
28th Sep 2004, 09:42 PM
yeah... id like to find a flying trans mut too, that would be pretty sick :)
hmm that gives me an sick idea for a pic, now if i only had photoshop

icemanex
29th Sep 2004, 03:42 PM
whats the point of inspirational idea's if no one is here who can code them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LEDx0rz
29th Sep 2004, 06:27 PM
hmm :hmm: i could make the pic with MSPaint but i think we would all rather not have a pic at all than have it done with MSPaint, it would be nice to find a coder who could do that mut also :)

great idea for making the mut fair if it ever gets made ;) , give the trans some fuel so people can't abuse

icemanex
29th Sep 2004, 07:14 PM
well i errrrm i dont know what a pic is or anything else to do with coding i'm just a gamer who wanted a change of game type so i went and brought ut2004

LEDx0rz
29th Sep 2004, 08:25 PM
yeah well dont even mind that post i made ok, btw a pic is a picture

Kangus
1st Oct 2004, 03:34 PM
I made a hopping xLoc disc back for UT'99... it even had a camera on it like the 2kX one does now... thinking ahead I was...