PDA

View Full Version : UWRC-Alladreas: Crashing Problem

Citizen059
20th Sep 2004, 12:27 PM
I'm having an issue with Alladreas.

This track crashes UT every time I play it, either when the track is being loaded up, or when it's done and the next track is loading.

No idea if it helps, but here's the crash dump :lol:

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-09-07_17.17]

CPU: AuthenticAMD PentiumPro-class processor @ 1610 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: RADEON 9800 PRO (6458)

CreateTexture failed(8007000E).

History: FD3DTexture::Cache <- FD3DRenderInterface::CacheTexture <- FD3DRenderInterface::HandleCombinedMaterial <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetShaderMaterial <- FD3DRenderInterface::SetMaterial <- USkeletalMeshInstance::Render <- FDynamicActor::Render <- FActorSceneNode::Render <- UCanvas::DrawActor <- UCanvas::execDrawActor <- (UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect @ Function UnWheel.UWGUI4CarSelect.InternalDraw : 00AA) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect, Function UnWheel.UWGUI4CarSelect.InternalDraw) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- UGUIMultiComponent::DrawControls <- (UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect) <- GUIMultiComponent::Draw <- (UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect) <- GUIPage::Draw <- (UWGUI4CarSelect Package.UWGUI4CarSelect) <- GUIController::NativePostRender <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessPostRender <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level CityTrack <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

ProjectX
3rd Oct 2004, 05:51 AM
Put it in code, the smileys are evil!

Nobody as of yet can confirm that this has anyting to do with the mod and nothing to do with standard UT messing things up.

Citizen059
3rd Oct 2004, 08:41 AM
Sounds like something a lawyer or politician would say :D

ProjectX
3rd Oct 2004, 09:00 AM
Sounds like something a lawyer or politician would say :D

lol yeah ;) Sorry though, does it still happen for you? you have latest patch, etc?

)>-SARS
3rd Oct 2004, 09:55 AM
it happens to me all the time

stevenhorton
3rd Oct 2004, 10:14 AM
I also get the trees with wierd texture smearing clear across the road:P

UltraNew-B
3rd Oct 2004, 11:57 AM
i also have had this problem numerous times, It's almost like the level needs to be re-built, when weird stuff like this happens. You try simply re-building project x?

ProjectX
3rd Oct 2004, 12:57 PM
i also have had this problem numerous times, It's almost like the level needs to be re-built, when weird stuff like this happens. You try simply re-building project x?

I never get this problem so I wouldn't be able to see if it works.

The new version of alladreas (now with sounds) has been rebuilt before the final save though.

Could one of you lot try rebuilding the map and seeing if it fixes it?