Ok.. I can't wait anymore!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Qix77

Oct 12, 2002
Visit site
:)

Just wanting to know about the current status of Duffers.

It's been a wee bit and I really want (SO BAD) to put my irish butt back into the updated mod.

Have you entered Phase 4 of the MSU contest? If not, I strongly suggest you should.

Keep us updated. We visit your site very often.. :)

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
We didn't enter phase 4, unfortunately. After the results of phase 3 were released, we evaluated where we were and decided on our strategy moving forward. The contest is (obviously) no longer a concern for us, and we are just concentrating on taking the time to make Duffers the game we want it to be.

It's focus has changed somewhat, and will no longer resemble what it has been in the past. That's all I'm going to reveal right now. As for a release date for a new version, rest assured that it is coming, but I hesitate to say exactly when. The majority of the core programming is in place, and were working on building out the new gameplay programming and supporting artwork. Within the next few weeks we will reveal the new direction.

Qix77

Oct 12, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for the update.

I understand that you can't reveal a whole lot. This is one of my fav. mods and I look forward in playing it as soon as it's released. I wished I had some skills to offer but I have none. I tried to learn scripting but ended up pulling my hair out.

Thanks for the input and keep up the great work.