PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With a Skin

Marusame_[BD]
18th Sep 2004, 08:19 PM
OK i got the makeing the skins and such down I just need to know how to make the skin useable for UT2K4 and dl from the net.

Since I can't install UT2K4 on my current comp I can't use the skin myself so I'll just send it in to skincity and let other's dl and use it.

SaD
19th Sep 2004, 04:02 AM
']
Since I can't install UT2K4 on my current comp I can't use the skin myself so I'll just send it in to skincity and let other's dl and use it.

Make sure the skin is working , before you submit . :)

Marusame_[BD]
19th Sep 2004, 07:59 PM
Well that's the prob I don't know how to find out if it is workin....I'll be able to in about 1 weeks time american.

But before i can do that i need to know how to turn the .upp files .utx and .upl or what ever's needed, cause it's goin onto my friends comp. So yeah.

Cantar
19th Sep 2004, 09:34 PM
you actuly need the UnrealEd.exe to do that witch comes with UT2004

The Helios
20th Sep 2004, 07:28 AM
If you want to skin and port them directly to UT2k4 you have to install (to make things easier) UPaint. It's on CD6 or DVD. I don't know if it requires Ut to be installed on your drive but give it a try.

Cantar
20th Sep 2004, 11:34 AM
If you want to skin and port them directly to UT2k4 you have to install (to make things easier) UPaint. It's on CD6 or DVD. I don't know if it requires Ut to be installed on your drive but give it a try.

yes it requires UT to be installed becouse it needs access to UCC to make the build

Marusame_[BD]
23rd Sep 2004, 02:34 PM
Well I had to delete all my BF1942 and MOH games but I got UT to work

and the skin is released....if anybody cares......