My First Request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GGZ DIZZY

Sep 18, 2004
Hey, new member here. Since I can't make a skin for UT2004 because I can't find the program to make them, I was wondering if someone could make me a skin of Dizzy from the Guilty Gear series.

gg_dizzy.gif
S_char_dizzy.jpg

Since I just picked up the game a few days ago I was wondering how to find the unreal editor on UT2004 for later refrence, but if someone could make me this skin for download I'd love it!

p.s. If anything else is needed here, let me know.

~GGZ

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
hi and welcome dizzy :D

if your not familiar with any info about the programs to make maps/models/skins/textures etc etc there some simple things that should make alot more clear first of all the UT ED can be found in your ut2004/system folder.
this ED is meant to make maps :)
second the most populair programm to make models with is 3ds max
and also the most used programm to make textures and stuff like that is photoshop :)

if you want to waist some(many) years of your live u realy want to learn all that stuff :lol:

anyway i dont know if you looked on skincity but im sure there are some anime angels there maybe 1 satisfies you :)

or maybe another moddeler or skinner reads this thread and make sit 4 you ^^

GGZ DIZZY

Sep 18, 2004
alright, thanks. I'll go check out the anime angels quick.

But if someone can still make that skin it'd be greatly appriciated.

~GGZ

GGZ DIZZY

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks, SaD.

I did find the UTED, so thanks for that help.

But I'd rather start with level's before skins so if someone could make and/or this one (actually I'd think this one would be easier) it'd be great!

unkn.jpg
fig06.jpg

~GGZ

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i dont member fightin that guy on kingdom hearts? when was that. sides i think the chick one would be a wesome model.

GGZ DIZZY

Sep 18, 2004
He's one of the unknown from KH2, but here's the deal. since jpn got kH before us they never gotthe hidden bosses and such, so they brought back KH in jpn as Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, with the hidden bosses, new heartless, new abilities, new items, new weapons (2 keyblades, staffs, and shields) andone of the best thingss was being able to fight the unkown in KH FM (plus there were added cutscenes). So yeah that's why you don't remember him.

~GGZ

Shadowbolt

Aug 23, 2004
Wigglez, you are so f@#king right. That's not fair. And Dizzy, awesome skin ideas, but don't you think Faust would be a better choice for something from Guilty Gear?

GGZ DIZZY

Sep 18, 2004
See it's not so much an angelic character (see I'm a guy lol). But I'm an anime fan and I was picking some of my favorite animish game characters.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
GGZ DIZZY said:
See it's not so much an angelic character (see I'm a guy lol). But I'm an anime fan and I was picking some of my favorite animish game characters.

hehehe most of the moddelers here dont like anime i like it and othe rguys 2 but we arent pro,s in making models and skins (YET) ;)
if your lucky some1 who can model will respond just keep this thread alive ^^