PDA

View Full Version : TribeCloWn Server Updated to 1.1

|\|e0_[CloWn]
18th Sep 2004, 12:42 PM
IP: 213.230.200.200:9999

Updated to 1.1 and running holib's custom map pack....enjoy!

Let me know how the server runs.

---==|\|e0==---

jstutman
18th Sep 2004, 01:31 PM
Gonna have to remove or update AntiTCC. Almost everyone has the new patch and Everyone that does, gets the boot from antitcc about the xgame.waterring thing.

|\|e0_[CloWn]
18th Sep 2004, 01:34 PM
Gonna have to remove or update AntiTCC. Almost everyone has the new patch and Everyone that does, gets the boot from antitcc about the xgame.waterring thing.

thanks for the heads up....will look at updating antiTCC now

---==|\|e0==---

hollib
18th Sep 2004, 02:06 PM
']thanks for the heads up....will look at updating antiTCC now

---==|\|e0==---

Just joined your server no antitcc-prob for me(or you are updated),
gives me low ping your server,
just missing my chutes :)
Nice you are hosting our map pack!

hollib

jstutman
18th Sep 2004, 03:12 PM
thanks for the fix, working great now. Or maybe it fixed itself. Me thinks it was an updated antitcc cause i d/l another from your server. BTW i really love the ping im recieving from it, what kind of pipe you running?

thanks

cravensmythe
18th Sep 2004, 06:35 PM
I think you should push the new clone bandits maps on to the redirection server that you use, just in case some players have not downloaded the map pack from the site.

I have already pushed the original and SE versions of all the maps to the gameservers.net redirect

If you need any help feel free to ask, but I am sure you already know what to do :)

|\|e0_[CloWn]
18th Sep 2004, 07:09 PM
our hosting company doesnt provide us with redirect :( but someone we know might be able to host the maps for us for redirect purposes.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

---==|\|e0==---

cravensmythe
18th Sep 2004, 07:25 PM
Are you unable to specify an external server in your ut2004 ini file? I use the gameservers.net redirect