PDA

View Full Version : New stuff :D

J2a
17th Sep 2004, 07:10 AM
I've been working on three different skins lately.. Hera is already uploaded and should be here soon. Here's a new pic of her: koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/skins/heram.jpg

The second one is a reskin for Fate. Some people might not like this one because the skin is quite dark. Sorry if the pic is too big ^^
koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/skins/calith.jpg

The third and the last skin for now is my first attempt to reskin Sapphire. Some tribal stuff and ninja-like look combined on this one.
koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/skins/ryushu.jpg

that's all for now :shy:

SaD
17th Sep 2004, 07:20 AM
I've been working on three different skins lately.. Hera is already uploaded and should be here soon...:

Take a look at the Skin of the Moment @ SkinCity (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com) :D

Ryushu is daŽbomb .Great work :2thumb:

J2a
17th Sep 2004, 07:28 AM
Take a look at the Skin of the Moment @ SkinCity (http://skincity.beyondunreal.com) :D

Ryushu is daŽbomb .Great work :2thumb:

\o/ :lol:

thanks :) I might post better pics soon.. Gotta reinstall ut now tho :o

Darth_Chaos
17th Sep 2004, 07:49 AM
Calith is sweet and that must be your sig buddy down there :D.

daloonie
17th Sep 2004, 09:35 AM
Yeah Calith is really nice and Ryushu too ;)

Can't wait to get my hands on them and abuse them with some rockets and a shock combo :D

OMG did I just say that?

J2a
5th Oct 2004, 06:50 AM
umm.. SaD! :eek:

koti.mbnet.fi/j2a/skins/TheDD.zip

Those two skins in a pack called The Deadly Duo. Have fun.

:rolleyes:

SaD
5th Oct 2004, 07:04 AM
Those two skins in a pack called The Deadly Duo. Have fun.

Downloading right now :)

Nalid
5th Oct 2004, 09:38 AM
Woot J2a ^_^ Hella awsome. The ninja ecspecialy.... (Though the GI-Jane esqu' one is very polished... I like) I have a special place in my heart for all things Ninja... and your skin rocks. ^_~

If you want... since my Old (And now discontinued) Necris head looks like a Mortal Combat Ninja.. I'll toss it your way to play with. =P