PDA

View Full Version : Need to know how to make one

Ntwarr
16th Sep 2004, 07:16 PM
how do you keep the weapons level to level

Cyrss
20th Nov 2005, 04:36 AM
I don't know,but I saw here somewhere,a user:Monday had a good idea about being caught before the level finishes and starting the new one with maybe just the AssaultRifle,or spawning ontop of a WeaponsBase with the same weapons you were bound to have picked up in the earlier level.

Ntwarr
19th Jan 2006, 11:55 AM
sounds good but i made a weapon that looks looks like a sniper but fires 6 eightball rockets when you try and zoom

Cyrsss Female Dog
20th Jan 2006, 12:34 PM
If you want to add that weapon to the level I'd add it as a mutator..that can be 'arranged' with unrealEd somehow but I've forgotten how...Zones or something.

ReD_Fist
14th Apr 2006, 04:54 PM
Unfortunatly you would need to make a new gametype, or all maps embedded with the other weapons.
Wich leaves you using mutators or unless your a really good programer to do a new gametype.
And making new weapons is a bitch because UT once you get the new classes all set you have to fool around with the "slots" because each slot is allready allocated, wich is the only thing I don't understand or I would love to redo some other weapons.

Along with importing and messing around trying to make new meshes is wierd too.
so a new gametype would free you up to do all the modifying without UT's defaults.