PDA

View Full Version : a bug (yeah i found it right after 1.1 release :( )

Screech
15th Sep 2004, 06:58 PM
hey guys,

I know this is the last thing you want to hear right after releasing 1.1,....but I found a bug.

if you drive right up to a pump with your car with the pump right on your left (like, your car is touching it) and you get out of your car, you get out and are under/inside the pump :lol: (Personally I think it is kinda cool at times, as it makes it easier to lie in wait for an innocent enemy who wants to capture the pump...... :D but I figured I should report it anyway.

Aconite
15th Sep 2004, 09:14 PM
I found something else but I was going to wait for a couple of days before saying anything...

In the top right hand corner (roughly) of PerilPlateau, there is what looks like a pice of wood floating in the air. You can only see it and bounce things off it from below.

citrusmirakel
2nd Oct 2004, 04:12 PM
Yesterday, I hopped into a Barracuda that was stacked on top of another Barracuda, and once I got in - the message was something like "Trick Bonus 325". I had over 300 nitro boosts just for getting in a car that was on top of another one.

Hardly a fatal flaw, but there it is.

cravensmythe
5th Oct 2004, 01:44 PM
Yesterday, I hopped into a Barracuda that was stacked on top of another Barracuda, and once I got in - the message was something like "Trick Bonus 325". I had over 300 nitro boosts just for getting in a car that was on top of another one.

Hardly a fatal flaw, but there it is.

Sounds like a nice bug to find :lol:

Screech
5th Oct 2004, 06:12 PM
unfortunately I can't replicate the bug :( :(

citrusmirakel
7th Oct 2004, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I've tried to do it myself and couldn't. Guess there was some sort of certain magic positioning that got it to work.

hottoast
13th Oct 2004, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the bug reporting, guys. That's weird, I thought that we fixed all the "massive nitrous for doing basically nothing" bugs. I'll have to cane our programmers for this one.

Thanks again, guys!

Cheers,
Tom