My ass burns!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I have this horrible rash, I get it on and off, and it burns and itches. And if I poop then it really hurts! Which one of you gave me a STD? :mad:

I think I better see a doctor about this, although it is probably nothing.

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
It could be hemoroid.

Stop taking cocks bigger than tapey's. Are you seeing Fizzil lately? He's got huge wang. That could mean trouble.

(btw the "it could be hemoroid" is serious. Soon it would bleed. not an STD tho, its just your poo was too hard it scratched the walls of uranus thus making irritation similar to scratching your face with fingernails. Only this time its always wet thus creating semi-infection.)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I don't know, it is real hard to tell. I tried a goat se on myself once (didnt take pics sorry) in the mirror to see if I can get a good look at my ass (wow this is totally BuF classic material huh?) and I didn't notice anything bad. I suppose only a doctor would be able to tell. Guess it is time to start complaining to my parents about it. I haven't been feeling good lately, and have had all sorts of digestion problems too, so this comes as no surprise.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I checked my ass again and didnt notice any redness. It only happens right after I take a poop. if I can manage to clean myself well enough (usually only with a shower is it possible) then the itching and burning goes away. So I hope that means it is on the outside, and not the inside. If it is the inside then I bet it would require surgery or something. I just need to eat better and see my doctor to get some medication, probably a cream and I should be fine.

[edit]
OOH MY GOD I HAVE TO POOP THIS IS GOING TO SUCK :eek:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
It could be that there is an infection or something. Are you sure your not a cat that gets butt infections rather than the usual urinary tract infection. Og yeah, get it looked we dont want you to die... yet :p.

EDIT: THAT WAS SO FUNNY

Last edited:

Chaser

Boi BOI!!!!
Mar 16, 2004
tool said:
(wow this is totally BuF classic material huh?).

You cant nominate you're own thread!! lol

My cousin just had a rough time with hemroids. He thought it was a colon polup or something. I get chaffed ass all the time, especially after I get teh Screaming Mush ****s. I'm used to it though, because i'm one of the few people who wont go near their ass with a 10 ft pole.

I_Like_Fire

Smokin Bad Ass
May 4, 2004
is your poo soft and a squishy all the time? If so it is because you are not wiping all of it off like you think you are and when you don't it causes a rash which when you poo again it will irratate it again. I had this when I was younger took forever to get it away.

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003
bannanas help...........

NOT!!!!

but my grandad once had surgery cuz some hemorroid or whatever, and when he went to poo after the surgery the cut was so painful he litterally tore (where u wash your hands) (sorry i cant remember the word in english) from the wall...

sorry to get those things on your head tool

Aug 2, 2004
Yup, though since my diet changed to being completely health-brown rice, whole wheat everything, no white foods, no real seasoning- I poo easily but the food sucks!!!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
You guys make the best threads ever. :lol:

I get random bouts with super-dry-ass syndrome sometimes. Hurts like a bitch when you wipe and sometimes the little crusts bust and you bleed all over the TP.

Aug 2, 2004
I have never bled but if it aint charmin it will irritate my fanny. Only the bess for my fat @$$ , and now I take jay's and- "FLEE FAT @$$!!!!:" I need kleenex and badly.