PDA

View Full Version : ece?

carmatic
13th Sep 2004, 05:31 PM
should i be downloading this? like... umm... should i wait until the ece is out (is it out yet?) and will it be available to download for free or is it cd only...

jerdaygo
13th Sep 2004, 05:49 PM
the eta for UT2004 ECE is september 21, and UnWheel EC is the version of UnWheel that will be on it, if you have UT2004 then all the content of ECE is downloadable but will be a ton of downloading, here is an ad for the game http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/245074.asp

Spinoff90
6th Oct 2004, 01:26 AM
UnWheel is supposed to come with the UT2004 ECE? I picked that up today and I didn't see it in my mods list so I downloaded it. When I installed it I still didn't see it :(

Probably why the back says there are 11 mods and I only have 9 showing up. Anybody know what is wrong?

UltraNew-B
6th Oct 2004, 01:44 AM
Its not in the mods list, its in your gametype selection list. You'll see the various UnWheel gametypes listed there. :)

jerdaygo
6th Oct 2004, 02:29 AM
UnWheel is supposed to come with the UT2004 ECE? I picked that up today and I didn't see it in my mods list so I downloaded it. When I installed it I still didn't see it :(

Probably why the back says there are 11 mods and I only have 9 showing up. Anybody know what is wrong?

scroll down the gametypes in instant action, or check the lists of gametypes in join. :)

Spinoff90
6th Oct 2004, 04:44 AM
Thanks for the help :D

carmatic
6th Oct 2004, 08:49 AM
yeah, like... hmm im wondering, why is unwheel listed as a 'gametype' and not a mod ... i thought gametypes are more like, you know, ctf, deathball, jailbreak, or something... where you at least run around as a person...

Dracarys
6th Oct 2004, 06:22 PM
He has a point, and I run UnWheel seperately from UT2004 anyway, because I keep a different user config for it. Maybe consider converting this to a traditional mod?