PDA

View Full Version : Just some thoughts/feedback

iddQd
12th Sep 2004, 04:35 PM
Hi just wanted to drop over some words for you to read or not to read.

Now you probably have most of my feedback already in mind.

When you climb ladders and look straight down you can see the head, which youre suposed to se from not on.

The Gun needs some serious, fire annimation the gun points up and soo on... to make it feel more heavy and i would like if it was manually reloaded after each bullet, meaning youll have to pull some kind of switch.... also the fire sound needs to make my bas rumble more than this, we're not using soft airguns here

I want to be able to swing my blade even when im standing still.

Some grass is sticking through the walls

I found a texture bug on one of the walls going in the middle of the base, like one is overlapping another and they rapidly and repetitevily change...

Hmm what more well the pros, the grafics are outstanding... if you guys dont get hired after this the gameproducers has forgotten what good is.
And yea i really love to be bale to se myself, its so cool, and the animations are so good, especially for climbing ladders.

Now, i dont really care if you listen to this feedback or not, jsut wanted to say my lines. And also please respect me even if my spelling is a little crappy... here and... hmm... everywhere.

iddQd