PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger outlaws sex with corpses (no more corpse hump0rz!)

Mute
11th Sep 2004, 09:53 AM
Crap... SPANGLe is being persecuted!

Source (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=857&ncid=757&e=10&u=/nm/20040910/od_uk_nm/oukoe_crime_necrophilia)

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Having sex with corpses is now officially illegal in California after Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (news - web sites) signed a bill barring necrophilia, a spokeswoman says.

The new legislation marks the culmination of a two-year drive to outlaw necrophilia in the state and will help prosecutors who have been stymied by the lack of an official ban on the practice, according to experts.

"Nobody knows the full extent of the problem. ... But a handful of instances over the past decade is frequent enough to have a bill concerning it," said Tyler Ochoa, a professor at Santa Clara University School of Law who has studied California cases involving allegations of necrophilia.

"Prosecutors didn't have anything to charge these people with other than breaking and entering. But if they worked in a mortuary in the first place, prosecutors couldn't even charge them with that," Ochoa said on Friday.

The state's first attempt to outlaw necrophilia, in response to a case of a man charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4-year-old girl in Southern California, stalled last year in a legislative committee.

Lawmakers revived the bill this year after an unsuccessful prosecution of a man found in a San Francisco funeral home drunk and passed out on top of an elderly woman's corpse.

The new law makes sex with a corpse a felony punishable by up to eight years in prison.

novak
11th Sep 2004, 09:57 AM
You mean it was legal before?! WHY WASN'T I TOLD?! :(

thewalkingman
11th Sep 2004, 09:59 AM
Butch will be saddened

http://www.choppingblock.org/comics/cb20040324.jpg

K.Y.A.G
11th Sep 2004, 09:59 AM
Mute's obviously unhappy... ;)

Oh, and what's SPANGLe?

phatcat
11th Sep 2004, 10:00 AM
no, it just wasn 't illegal. http://phatcat.animedominion.com/emoticon/dead.gif

tool
11th Sep 2004, 10:31 AM
Arithedog is going to be moving out of California soon.

Kaligraphic
11th Sep 2004, 12:49 PM
I guess Tapey won't be visiting, then.

O_DoGG
11th Sep 2004, 12:58 PM
Errrr... does the law include animals, like, say, a stuffed marmot?

TossMonkey
11th Sep 2004, 03:02 PM
When I die I'm free game, shag me all you want. Like you'd give a crap when you're dead anyway. ;)

MediocreTangerine
11th Sep 2004, 04:03 PM
I'll take you up on that offer, Toss ;)

11th Sep 2004, 07:40 PM
Ok that is why when I die I will have some thermate and a can of gasoline handy. If I personally caught anyone f***ing a stranger's corpse I would make it a goal to discontinue that individual's animation.

Kaligraphic
12th Sep 2004, 12:19 AM
Look, if you want to avoid being the passive party in necrophilia, just stick a bear trap in whatever orifice you feel you need to protect. The next guy to stick something there ends up a eunuch, and you get to... er... lie there dead. But if you were alive, you'd be laughing. Or yelling because of the bear trap in that orifice. One or the other.

Sam_The_Man
12th Sep 2004, 02:45 AM
Anyone who doesn't have their body destroyed when they have no further use for it nowadays deserves what they get. Or what their body gets, either way.

Onsop
12th Sep 2004, 02:58 AM
I wonder what a corpse ****er would look like. They would require the absolute absence of standards.They probably indulge in fecal feasts too.

GeneticFreak
12th Sep 2004, 03:02 AM
WHAT WAS HE THINKING?? ARNIE YOU DUMBASS!!
DEAD GIRLS DON'T SAY NO!

Darth_Chaos
12th Sep 2004, 03:11 AM
Necrophelia is rather sick but if you guys remember Clerks, if that filmed had been shot in florida tommorow the scene were whats her face screws a dead guy would be rather controversial. Oh and dead or not, wear a condom.

O.S.T
12th Sep 2004, 09:05 AM
DEAD GIRLS DON'T SAY NO!

hey, you should write that in the "I've no such luck..."-thread :)

Freon
12th Sep 2004, 09:23 AM
Rape statistics explode in California. News at 11.