PDA

View Full Version : WIP: Necris Soldier

Nalid
10th Sep 2004, 09:02 PM
Yeeaaahhhh I'm making a Necris, always wanted to. Though so far (in the face) he looks like Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat Movie.. (The one-suck one.) Going to try to make a Black Steel, Gray/Blue Granite armored one... So far its comming along nicely.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v426/Nalid/?action=view&current=Necriscopy.jpg

Tell me what you think. :D

SaD
11th Sep 2004, 01:47 AM
Tell me what you think. :D

Nice tatoo´s on the face .

N@Sc
11th Sep 2004, 04:21 AM
wow nice colours reminded me a little of those dark elves
but anyway looks real nice keep us informed

J2a
11th Sep 2004, 06:51 AM
I bet this one will rock as well :) Nalid is the detail master :eek:

Darth_Chaos
11th Sep 2004, 08:39 AM
Looks awesome and nice details on it. Though I would love the cyborgs(I think thats what scorpion and the others are) from mortal kombat :p.

N@Sc
11th Sep 2004, 08:40 AM
no man this necris with is colours is so much better than grey cyborgs :D

Nalid
11th Sep 2004, 10:52 AM
<Chuckles>

Ok, breaking out my gaming geek card here. Scorpion and the ninja's were not cyborgs. :P Only three people from the ninja clans were cyborg modles.. Cyrax, Sektor, ((Affectionatly Ketchup and mustard)) and breifly, Smoke. The other Ninja's are all thier own catagory of wierdness.. but are essentialy "Mortal" and not bio-mechanical. Sub Zero, Scorpian (Evil Spirit), Reptile (Chamilion Monster), Smoke (He was human?), Noob Saibot, Frost, Rain, Ermac.

Boyaaaa

Holds up his shiny gamer geek card. ^__^

klasnic
11th Sep 2004, 12:39 PM
I'd like the colour in the face and the tats Nalid - good work :)

Darth_Chaos
12th Sep 2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the info :p.

Nalid
25th Sep 2004, 11:42 PM
Ok.. I'm an idiot.. After builting the face, and the top portin of his torso.. I got distracted by Life crap, and completely forgot how it was I was making the granit texture on the armor.... I can't even manage the same color, because I forgot to save a swatch of it... =/

Sooooooooo

I'm going to start over, keep the face.. but redo the skin... Maybe Black and blue....

I dunno.. we'll see. But as it stands, I'm.... an idiot. =P

N@Sc
26th Sep 2004, 03:43 AM
omfg there coes our lovely necris :(
damn man, you just HAVE to make it again with the same colours and such because that colour scheme pwnz everything :D

Nalid
26th Sep 2004, 04:03 AM
I can keep trying.. but I really have no idea how I did that.. <Laughs> I know I used a mixture of granite, hand painted cracks, and the bevel tool.. but its not comming out even vaugly right. =P I'll keep trying though.

Also remember the head and face is pretty much untouched by this problem.. so it will still have its glassy eyed creep factor. =P

Angerfist
26th Sep 2004, 07:24 AM
Keep it up mate!

Looking good!