Breaking an entry

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gal-z

May 20, 2003
Ramat-Hasharon, Israel
Visit site
I just figured it's something INF is lacking - during an assault, you'll often have to carry tools to break through fences, doors and maybe even walls. Any way such things will be possible on a new engine? Fences and doors are probably easy to make, but how about breaking through walls? It IS done IRL using LAW, a special RPG wall-breaking bomb (that also spreads fragments into the room) or just explosive charges.

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Im sure Far Cry or Half Life 2 will be able to handle something like that.

Nadebait

Dec 8, 2003
Those wouldn't be very fun game engines. I have farcry and the patch and I haven't seen a shred about multiplayer yet so it blows chunks minus the good view. UT2004 looks like the way to go if you wanna handle destructables and custom map entities to do that.
Logan6 said:
Im sure Far Cry or Half Life 2 will be able to handle something like that.

Last edited: