Fking rich people...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
My friends dad owns Harley Davidson of Sacramento, and bought my friend a Z4 for his 16th birthday, an Avalanche for his 17th, and HAD a C5... but traded it in for THIS...
IMG_0070.jpg

OMG!!!!

I'm gonna get to drive it when I come back from college...

Last edited:

Dus

Confused, I think, maybe.....
May 9, 2000
Somewhere
kavoN said:
You should see my dad's garage.
Why would I want to see his garage? :con:

Maybe I'd like to see his cars IN the garage, but the garage itself?
I don't get what's interesting about that......

hihi
/me runs :D

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
In my last year of high school, one guy's father bought him (not the family, his son) a Porsche Boxter :eek:

The idiot crashed it doing about 50km/h (about 30mph roughly) outside the main road though in front of the school though :lol:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Dus said:
Why would I want to see his garage? :con:

Maybe I'd like to see his cars IN the garage, but the garage itself?
I don't get what's interesting about that......
The garage is made if expensive cars. The walls are made of Porsche, Mercedes, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini etc and the roof is made of stretch limos.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
OICW said:
In my last year of high school, one guy's father bought him (not the family, his son) a Porsche Boxter :eek:

The idiot crashed it doing about 50km/h (about 30mph roughly) outside the main road though in front of the school though :lol:

lol how old was his son? See people, this is why anyone under 21 shouldn't drive a high performance car. They don't know what the hell they are doing. A porshe boxter? ouch. :(

I'm not even going to dare do a price check on that, but i've seen them as high as $100,000.

If someone were to buy me a real high performance car I wouldnt dare take it. I'm only 19, I don't have the driving experience to handle something like a porsche or Corvette. I would crash the thing so quickly. So many 16 year olds want these real fast cars, and their rich daddies buy them the car and they just crash it five minutes later because they don't know how to handle them. These cars expect you to know what you are doing, and if you don't the car wont correct your mistakes.

I remember seeing this thread on another message board where this 16 year old was going to get a 2004 Saburau WRX, I guarrentee that kid isn't alive anymore assuming he got the car.

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Only joy can bring you joy. A car only takes you to get some chili fries.

That was either very zen, or very lame.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
beerbaron said:
Get rid of the Avalanche and I might be interested.

Tool; you are/were looking to get a Saab, a 9-3 I believe. As well as a Mustang. Both are relatively high performance cars that daddy buys for his spoiled brat. I don't think I need to point out the flaw in your argument. :)

Saab 9-5 actually, and they aren't that high performance, it is a car anyone could drive, lets just put it at that. And the Mustang, yeah I did say I would want one, but that doesnt mean I would actually get it. Because like I said in that one thread I made about the 2005 mustang, I wouldn't be able to drive it.

And i'm not talking about parents spoiling their kids, I don't care if they do that. I care about parents being stupid and buying their kids a car that they can't handle. Such as a porsche. It is true that expensive cars are generally very high performance cars. I also always thought it was a BMW that the spoiled kids got? :D

Mustang's aren't exactly expensive either, the 2005 is, but otherwise any kid could get a loan on one and pay it off with a minimal wage job easily. No need to daddy to help pay for one. Used 2001-2002 Saab's are cheap as well. Only around $12,000-$16,000.

Last edited:

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Hunter said:
Witty can you ask if everyone in OT can get one of those, please?

The only performance car I have even he slightest interest in is the Acura NSX. Chervolet car shove that sub-standard build quality POS where the sun doesn't shine.

Witty

I hear only yes.
Aug 6, 2001
Provo... somewhere in Utah.
Visit site
Substandard built..... COUGH... and you like a DAMN HONDA??? The corvette posted better track times (both straight line and autocross) than the NSX (according to Top Gear).

Th Corvette is doing all this with engine technology pulled out of the early 1900's. The Corvette C5-R is smoking EVERYONE at LeMans, and doing so with a lowlowlow tech motor.

I would rather push a chevy than drive a honda.