"413 Servers With Bots" or "Damn You, Loque!"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kelogasi

Apr 3, 2000
www.digitalsquirrel.com
A quick note for any other 413 server admins out there.

Bot #25, Loque, has an accurracy of 100%. It's a small bug that's been around since UT was released, but never came up before now. (He was one of the missing 16 bots that you never got to see.) Be sure to correct your User.ini, or you may end up with some pissed off players.

Happened to notice it on my InstaGib CTF Server. Amazing what one masterful bot with 100% accurracy can do on DeCyberBridge...

Quaker's InstaGib CTF Server. Check it out!

------------------
[414]Quaker

spyder913

Bringer of FREE BEER
Feb 17, 2000
Seattle, WA, USA
Hahahah that's pretty funny!
Tho my server doesn't use bots cause bots suck for online.

bullet2.gif

|elite|spyder913 #463784

Play on my server, Free Beer from |elite| unreal://128.208.57.212

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
Yes, I know, he always seems to come up on DM-Leveled, a level that I made. Kinda sucks because he camps the sniper shed on a roof that overlooks the entire level...

Kukuman

bullet2.gif

Decaf! Oh no! Decaf bad bbbbbbad! Decaf oh nononononono! Get that out of my e-mail!

"I hate every ape I see, from Chimpan-A to Chimpanzee."

B

BloW__Smoke

bot 25 you say, nice i'll try him, course i think personally the bots it 4.13 s*ck.

I played an 1on1 instagib with several bots on godlike, and mostly i win easely, whilest with 4.05 patch, they kicked my arse even on inhuman.