PDA

View Full Version : UT 2005 news!!!!

UT-Eclipse
7th Sep 2004, 11:15 PM
none actually, just an attention grabber!! :lol:

this is for all you Half-Life 2 fans, its a new site. great site, vBUlletin forums to be up soon!!

http://matthewr85.freeservers.com/html/hl2ug/

check it out!!

ZetaMillenium
8th Sep 2004, 01:20 AM
what about ut2k5 :con:

ho .. i just read .. very crap idea btw :con:

its like making blodd cultch online and when all pll in ,put ctf-infinity :mad:

klasnic
8th Sep 2004, 05:51 AM
Eclipse, come back to 2k4 :lol:

shadow_dragon
8th Sep 2004, 09:53 AM
what about ut2k5 :con:

ho .. i just read .. very crap idea btw :con:

its like making blodd cultch online and when all pll in ,put ctf-infinity :mad:

What's a crap idea, it's just a fan site right?

The Helios
8th Sep 2004, 10:02 AM
We were all caught by a joke :lol: .

Nalid
8th Sep 2004, 10:45 AM
Pooh, and not funny. :P But.. if everyone really wants to see something UT2k5 "related" go dig up some dirt on the Unreal Engine 3, they have a nice video on fileplanet somewhere, and other places.... and screenshots tossed everywhere.. The Halflife 2 engine.... Doom 3... none can even remotly compare to what they have instore.... <grins> But most of you alreay know that I'm sure. And best of all... like all thier other products.. its going to be MOD friendly. ^_^ Which is great news, because I'm too dense to handle much else. :P

N@Sc
8th Sep 2004, 01:37 PM
Pooh, and not funny. :P But.. if everyone really wants to see something UT2k5 "related" go dig up some dirt on the Unreal Engine 3, they have a nice video on fileplanet somewhere, and other places.... and screenshots tossed everywhere.. The Halflife 2 engine.... Doom 3... none can even remotly compare to what they have instore.... <grins> But most of you alreay know that I'm sure. And best of all... like all thier other products.. its going to be MOD friendly. ^_^ Which is great news, because I'm too dense to handle much else. :P

and its gonna be released late 2006 :lol:

SaD
8th Sep 2004, 03:28 PM
and its gonna be released late 2006 :lol:

or after Duke Nukem forever and ever and ever ...

Darth_Chaos
8th Sep 2004, 04:30 PM
I am tired and this annoys me so guess what you get :MAD:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Darth_Chaos/STFU/IWantYouToSTFU.jpg

N@Sc
8th Sep 2004, 04:35 PM
calm down darth, no the unreal 3 engine will be released but it will be late 2006 and this was confirmed by wonderboy tim sweeny i read on the internet (cya 2006):D

Nalid
9th Sep 2004, 11:40 AM
Hells.. they can make it 2007 for all I care, so long as they keep putting that much effort into thier engine... seriously.. As nice as that looks.. a few steps further and a workable head, gloveset... and you have convincing VR. :P In the video, when the huge beast stepped out of the darkness..... Oi... I have a HUGE love for scary FPS games, Doom, Undying.. I love them to death... something with an engine like that.. (Poltergiest game anybody? Remember the fridge?) .. would easily blow everything else away. Were living in the days of video game evolution on crack..and I can't wait to get in on it. ^_^

Then again, some of us are still waiting for Datajacks. ^_~

The Helios
9th Sep 2004, 05:31 PM
Hells.. they can make it 2007 for all I care, so long as they keep putting that much effort into thier engine... seriously.. As nice as that looks.. a few steps further and a workable head, gloveset... and you have convincing VR. :P In the video, when the huge beast stepped out of the darkness..... Oi... I have a HUGE love for scary FPS games, Doom, Undying.. I love them to death... something with an engine like that.. (Poltergiest game anybody? Remember the fridge?) .. would easily blow everything else away. Were living in the days of video game evolution on crack..and I can't wait to get in on it. ^_^

Then again, some of us are still waiting for Datajacks. ^_~

I want a Silent hill made with those engines... Or a Fatal Frame... Heart attacks guaranteed.

N@Sc
9th Sep 2004, 05:50 PM
ut2k7, half life 5 doom 8 :lol:

shadow_dragon
10th Sep 2004, 06:56 AM
I thoguht they said they were creating the engine for the 2006 market and that was when the next unreal engine powered game was out, though as far as we know so far the next unreal engine powered game ISN'T an unreal universe game i thought?

N@Sc
10th Sep 2004, 09:36 AM
phariah is made by atari and epic makers of unreal and co.
that game is developed with the ut engine from 2k3 and 2k4 the newest unreal or unreal tournement that hasnt been announced, Yet, is being build on the inreal 3 engine

Nalid
10th Sep 2004, 12:34 PM
Heheh it will probably happen.. it often does.. Vampire: Bloodlines is being released on the Halflife 2 engine..... and where is Halflife? :P

N@Sc
10th Sep 2004, 01:29 PM
if you followed steam and the source beta you know that hl2 is going gold 30 sep ;)

Nalid
10th Sep 2004, 01:48 PM
Didn't follow it no.. and thats actually bad news.

~_~

Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

too much **** is being released these next three months... and I can't afford all of it. =/ I wish they would be smart and spread the release dats a little more year round. They are losing money, by trying to be "Clever" and selling crap during the holiday season.... because no one -else- does that..... right? :rolleyes: Got to pay a loan, bills, Con-expenses, Ren-Faire expenses... and a bunch of other crap these upcomming months.. going to be living off Ramen. >_o....

SaD
10th Sep 2004, 02:25 PM
if you followed steam and the source beta you know that hl2 is going gold 30 sep ;)

Did they say which year ? :lol:

The Helios
11th Sep 2004, 10:45 AM
Or when a hacker will steal the soucre code? :D

They missed the history script with Counterstrike Source!!! What a bunch of i$%&$#% live on Valve!

N@Sc
11th Sep 2004, 11:39 AM
hate steam -_-
most of the time its down (people who pre load hl2 can only play when steam is working :lol:)

Mr.Wigglez
14th Sep 2004, 07:13 PM
ya if ut2k5 came out i would be the only one playin ut2k4 cuz i woulndt bother with a new one waste of ones money.

shadow_dragon
15th Sep 2004, 05:28 AM
ya if ut2k5 came out i would be the only one playin ut2k4 cuz i woulndt bother with a new one waste of ones money.

That's what they said about UT99, in some cases it's true, but, in two/three years time you'd rather play 2004 than a whole new version?

Mr.Wigglez
15th Sep 2004, 07:13 AM
in 2/3 years i wont even be playing ut2004 or ne other ut cuz in 2/3 years im n college. so yea i wont bother with any other ut. this one is good enough cant get any better and if they do good for them i wont spend my 50 dollar.

SaD
15th Sep 2004, 10:09 AM
Iīm playing UT from time to time .Iīm playing UT2004 and Iīm sure I play the next version :D .

They always get better Mr.Wigglez , but thatīs my opinion .
Lots of people thought UT canīt be better , but UT2004 is .I donīt speak about UT2003 , because that wasnīt :lol: .