PDA

View Full Version : Hey boys and girls

Caution
5th Sep 2004, 04:50 PM
Yeah, it's been awhile since I was last involved with Jailbreak. I got bored the other day and installed UT just for old times sake. Today I thought I'd join a server just for kicks and I happened to fall in right during the lockdown, which I totally forgot all about. It was sweet. Classic JB forever!

I also noticed PU finally knocked jailcrew offline. Haha, I guess that's the price you pay for not updating in over a year. :tup:

WillySurvive
5th Sep 2004, 05:19 PM
Hello Caution. It has been a long time.

Boost
5th Sep 2004, 05:24 PM
:wavey: Hello, was fun playing with you tonight, loads of mappers were on the lockdown. Hope Spoondog is awake by now, seeing he got up at 6am to join the lockdown. \o/

TheSpoonDog
5th Sep 2004, 06:28 PM
Yep was some good games :) I wish the time limit was 5 mins shorter though so could get more maps in, seems a bit long per game... but maybe that's just me.

Trueblood
6th Sep 2004, 02:55 AM
Its been way too long Caution :) Last i saw you was before JB3 ( i think ) and the forums where purple :-)
That was good timing too, that was quite alot of people for a sunday these days :(

Mychaeel
6th Sep 2004, 03:48 AM
You gotta try Jailbreak 2004 too sometime, Caution... and we could do with some Jailbreak map reviews. Whaddya say? ;)

Caution
6th Sep 2004, 09:41 AM
I've been playing Jailbreak 2004 for a long time now, I just never come online with it cuz, well, I haven't actually "bought" UT2004 (so to speak). Haha, trust me, I would pay for it if I had the money, but I shattered my heel a couple months ago so I haven't been able to work for the last 10 or so weeks. :-/

Now that I've got broadband, reviewing and maintaining a site would be a lot easier, but I'd have to design a site and everything and that takes time, so if I do something up I'll be sure to let you know. I'm assuming you still have the review db from the old Jail Crew so that can easily be put back up. /me thinks...

CoolDude
6th Sep 2004, 10:26 AM
... and the forums where purple :-)You mean this purple (http://www.planetjailbreak.com/community/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi) ?
That really was before my time, however welcome back Caution.

Jrubzjeknf
6th Sep 2004, 10:59 AM
Welcome back dude!! I dunno who the hell you are, but you seem a nice guy to me :D:tup:

ps. You know how to code? I'm having trouble with JBAddon :D
/me tries to takes advantage of Caution ^^