PDA

View Full Version : problems with downloading

Doggie
4th Sep 2004, 05:27 AM
hi
i just wanted to download the skin (leela)
but if i download it its in zip
and it's only 12 kb
and theres nothin in the zip
can someone help me
thx

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 05:34 AM
wtf????
maybe he cant read the files and u have to compress it (damn these dutch terms are so different, hard to explain:() anyway try that and maybe it doesnt make any sense but hell cant help it, dutch language:B

Darth_Chaos
4th Sep 2004, 05:38 AM
No the d/l got ****ed along the way. It happens re d/l(download) and it should come through.

Doggie
4th Sep 2004, 05:46 AM
ok thx
so can i download it somewhere where its alrite

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 05:50 AM
many skins are availeble on many sites if you search in google 4 models and skins from ut2k4 your likely to walk into a site who has a good file of the model availeble

SaD
4th Sep 2004, 06:05 AM
hi
i just wanted to download the skin (leela)
but if i download it its in zip
and it's only 12 kb
and theres nothin in the zip
can someone help me
thx

I downloaded it , too .It works fine for me .
Are you using a downloadprogram ? If so , turn it off and try again , because some downloadprogs can´t handle mirrors opening in a new browserwindow.

Darth_Chaos
4th Sep 2004, 06:21 AM
No this has happened to me before just re download. BTW, is BU gonna host the tribes beta?

SaD
4th Sep 2004, 06:56 AM
No this has happened to me before just re download. BTW, is BU gonna host the tribes beta?

Is this an official demo ?

Darth_Chaos
4th Sep 2004, 07:02 AM
Yup.

SaD
4th Sep 2004, 07:04 AM
I searched the Fileworks . No demo .

Darth_Chaos
4th Sep 2004, 07:09 AM
Thats what I mean it should go up. The file name is tribesv_mpbeta_en.exe .

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 11:26 AM
Is this an official demo ?
NO, its a béta 4 multiplayer the officiel SP demo will be released next month

SaD
4th Sep 2004, 12:28 PM
NO, its a béta 4 multiplayer the officiel SP demo will be released next month
This can be the reason for no file @ the Fileworks.

Darth_Chaos
4th Sep 2004, 02:00 PM
Damn, well I am getting it from somewere else :D.

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 07:09 PM
uh Sad nothing offending but if you are gonna participate in this béta ull better have a good connection and atleast a mid range system i think, becouse its only MP + very large landscapes build with same engine as ut2k4 :D :)

SaD
4th Sep 2004, 07:14 PM
Thanx for the info N@Sc , but I´m not interested in the MP-Beta due to my ping .

Da Swami
4th Sep 2004, 07:26 PM
I d/l'd the beta from File Planet, and it works fine on my 1.7ghz geforce 4 mx 440 hunk o' junk. However, I do have DSl. What do you think of the beta Darth?

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 07:40 PM
I d/l'd the beta from File Planet, and it works fine on my 1.7ghz geforce 4 mx 440 hunk o' junk. However, I do have DSl. What do you think of the beta Darth?

it SuX :lol: , no realy i mean it ! had exepted more :( those robots who look so awesome there animations are so crap ragdoll 2 :mad:

Thanx for the info N@Sc , but I´m not interested in the MP-Beta due to my ping

well your not missing a thing but if you want to find out just go 4 the SP demo, will be released in 1 or 2 months.

[/EDIT] wtf! .....uh just saw that darths post count is 0 :hmm: :confused:

Da Swami
4th Sep 2004, 07:51 PM
Uh oh! Down to zero? It must be the apocalypse!!!!!! But yeah, I don't really like the beta :o I mean, it's kinda fun but the flaws outweigh the good things if you know what I mean.

BTW, N@Sc what part of Holland are you from? My mom is Dutch. She grew up in The Hague.

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 07:58 PM
ahahhaha lmfao the Haqua lol lol lol, u mean Den Haag:D:D:D
i live in north holland (friesland: leeuwarden)

but about tribes vengeance i got realy accited when i saw the screens and drawing and the robots and than i play the beta and most of the stuff i had immagined is total crap :( damnit

Da Swami
4th Sep 2004, 08:03 PM
Well, jeez, my bad, I live in California, so what do you expect of me?
Yeah, I hope they fix all that crap by the time it comes out. Does it ever lag and, like, make your bullets come out reeeaaaallll slow sometimes? 'Cause that's been happening a lot to me.

N@Sc
4th Sep 2004, 08:08 PM
hmm no lags but chaingun/minigun is so g*y becouse bullets dont instant hit :mad:
and vehicles suck, if u have ever drive the jeep ull know that its the most unrealistic driving expirience u had ever seen in a game (hell even pacman in a warthog drives better :lol: )
no i stick with ut2k4 :D

Doggie
5th Sep 2004, 09:24 AM
but thx for your help

N@Sc
5th Sep 2004, 11:37 AM
but thx for your help

did u manage to get the skin :con:
else i could take a quik peek on the internet and search for you :D

Darth_Chaos
5th Sep 2004, 03:54 PM
Nasc, think its the mods at OT. Oh well... and I the d/l is at 40 as I try again.

N@Sc
5th Sep 2004, 03:59 PM
Nasc, think its the mods at OT. Oh well... and I the d/l is at 40 as I try again.

uhm... I knew that :D

Darth_Chaos
5th Sep 2004, 04:03 PM
I have a tendincy to be a very active speaker there and they want to kill me because I really did nothing wrong :D.

Doggie
8th Sep 2004, 01:31 PM
ok do that thx cya