Help Me Please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arkil

Sep 3, 2004
I downloaded the Vash model and put all files where they belong, but i see no way to select the model in game. If someone could please tell me what I need to do it would be really helpful. Thanks

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
do u see in the list of characters a black place where this characters picture is supposed to stand, if that, you just put a file wrong or maybe you have to patch it.
sometimes its also the cause of : u have ut2k4 and downloaded a model 4 ut2k3 dunno if that maybe is the prob?
it can conflict sometime :hmm:

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I'm sure Vash is a 2k4 model. The only thing I can suggest is to make sure the files are in the right place again...

.ukx in UT2004\Animation
.utx in UT2004\Textures
.upl in UT2004\System

.ka in UT2004\KarmaData (if it's there)
Sometimes you have a .u / .ucl / .int and they goto UT2004\System also.

Other than that I'm stumped once again :(

Last edited:

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
a while ago i download very many models and i had to extract al these files .ukx .utx etc etc, so i wrote them somewhere to remember :)
but the paper iwrote on was the paper sleeve were my ut2k4 play cd was in :tdown: :eek2: :stick:
i saw it and saw the writings of my pen in the cd through the skinny sleeve :eek: i tryed the cd and the game crash sometimes :mad:
(downloaded crack) :rolleyes: