ipodw00t ipodw00t ipodw00t

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
:D

w00t
w00t 1

I would never spent my own money on this sort of thing, But winning it in a programming competition? I think I can cope with that.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
Hunter said:
is the box really big enough?
See, if I was a delivery driver and there was a big ****-off package with IPOD wrote on it you'd know I was gonna steal the sucka.

Probably why I'm not a delivery driver. But I know a guy who is and he'd steal this **** for me I reckon. Hmmmmm.... /me rings dodgy delivery driver

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
Congrats on the 'pod. You've taken your first step towards the light side of the Force :D

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I recently joined the ipod club too ... fun stuff. I plan on getting some Grado SR60 headphones and a case of some sort for my bday this month.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Congratulations Iridium, PHP genius :clap: :cheers: :D

(By the way Iridium, would you mind if I asked you questions about PHP every once in a while? I'm just barely starting to learn it now...)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
BesigedB said:
Looks like you have the same monitor as me. LG Flatron 795? I would buy another if it were still available, but alas it was superceeded by a worse model.
Is there any way I can easily tell which model I have? :)
Hyrulian Hero said:
(By the way Iridium, would you mind if I asked you questions about PHP every once in a while? I'm just barely starting to learn it now...)
Sure. Feel free to ask. Find me on IRC is the best bet. If I'm not around, try #php on ETG.
Beowolf said:
You didn't happen to win that from Sitepoint, did you?
Eh?

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
iridium said:
Is there any way I can easily tell which model I have? :)
Other than looking at the label in the back, if you're running Windows, if Windows recognizes your monitor's model, you can see it in Control Panel --> Display --> Settings --> Advanced --> Monitor. If it's just called "Plug and Play Monitor" or "Default Monitor" it doesn't know the model, but in the first case it was at least able to query the monitor for its capabilities. :)

BesigedB

Shocking Behaviour
Apr 7, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
supersheep.org
iridium said:
Is there any way I can easily tell which model I have?

flatron.jpg