PDA

View Full Version : Review requestablitity removed?

Kodiak
3rd Sep 2004, 07:04 AM
I did a search about this, and didn't get the results I was looking for, so here goes.

I recall being able to request a review for maps that I submited to this site, but now I can't seem to find that feature. Has it been removed, or do you have to e-mail a reviewer to review your map, or do have commenters vote to have it reviewed now?

Just wondering cause I really would like one of the reviews to crit. ONS-DryIce-SE. After updating the original for the MSUC, I am curious to know what a reviewer thinks of my map. In specific, they can comment about what they believe my chances are in the MSUC. I'm open to all crits.

I appoligize if this is the wrong area of the forum to post this.

MassChAoS
3rd Sep 2004, 08:10 AM
Hey Kodiak :)

I did a search about this, and didn't get the results I was looking for, so here goes.

I recall being able to request a review for maps that I submited to this site, but now I can't seem to find that feature. Has it been removed, or do you have to e-mail a reviewer to review your map, or do have commenters vote to have it reviewed now?
The link is still under the Review section of the Map Hub for your map. You can email to have your map NOT reviewed, but you don't have to do anything for otherwise. If you have already requested a review, you would not see the link.

Just wondering cause I really would like one of the reviews to crit. ONS-DryIce-SE. After updating the original for the MSUC, I am curious to know what a reviewer thinks of my map. In specific, they can comment about what they believe my chances are in the MSUC. I'm open to all crits.
Your best bet on getting a review would probably to directly contact an active reviewer.

Kodiak
3rd Sep 2004, 12:34 PM
Cool! Thanks for the reply MC!