CTF general tips/strategies.

• Thread starter Alarion-={FU}=-
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
A

Alarion-={FU}=-

Hey guys,
Well our clan had a great practice last night, but our teamwork sucks! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif He have some kickarse players, but everyone wants to go for theirs. I am just wondering if there are any websites/pages that have some general (or specific) CTF tips for teams that haven't yet mastered working together. Thanks a ton guys (and gals) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

------------------
-=Alarion{FU}=-
{FU} Clan - Just for the fun of it! -

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Heh.. perfect oppurtunity for a legit plug!

Try Capture. It is all about CTF for UT.

There are map reviews, strategy guides, weapon guides... everything you could want.

If it's not there, tell us! There's forums on Capture as well. Send us your suggestions!

Rooster - Map reviewer: Team Capture

bullet2.gif

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me." ~ Robert A. Heinlein
nguid:453406

A

Alarion-={FU}=-

*DOH!* ...hahaha, and I am one of the guys that signed up to help witht he Assault page! hahaha. Completely slipped my mind. Thanks Rooster!

bullet2.gif

-=Alarion{FU}=-
{FU} Clan - Just for the fun of it! -