UT99 Remakes: Relaunch

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Looking for your favorite Unreal Tournament maps, skins, mods, and more for Unreal Tournament 2004? A good place to start might be UT99 Remakes which has just relaunched with new hosting. Drop in and check them out.

J

-Jes-

Sorry to be a a##-hat, but the guys over at this site actually leeched bandwidth from UT2003hq for quite some time, even after being told not to do so by the owners of said site.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
That sucks, didn't know that. I did, however, check one link before I posted the news and it appeared to be downloading from one of their local folders.

Perhaps they have seen the error of their ways.

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
that -Jes- dude hapenrently dont understand we used ut2003hq to host our files but they said we was leeching so we bougth our own host so now everyone is happy but i think people sitll looka t the old threaths of the forums that was before having our own host maybe if i delete it people will finally understand we dont leech any files any more and when we did it was a midenderstood , go ask what ut2003hq think aobut it they will probably say the same thing as i did or close

J

-Jes-

Renegade, that -Jes- dude obviously read the whole "do you visit this site" news' comment-page, and obviously searched your site for links...

If I remember correctly, it took you 2 whole weeks to finally understand, after continous comments from several people including admins, that you were told not to link to the url's of the files, but to the info-pages of the files!

So excuse me, but I think I understand plenty.
Also, that -Jes- dude has been a member of UT2003hq for... what, a year now?! -_-

Renegadexan

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
o and btw if the descriptions look like someoen of 5 year old who writed it is cause im NOT english or what ever similar but fine if you think that you guys are that smart go write a full site in spanish right now how about this?

J

-Jes-

Dude - I'm not english too, but at least I try to spell properly... -_-

Oh, and your "host"-excuse is just ridiculous...
Nobody cares if you were going to get your own host and host the files yourselves - what people were annoyed about, is that you didn't bother changing the url's despite being told to do so, until several weeks later.