Got into the World of Warcraft stresstest

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I was surprised to see that my hotmail account had a e-mail from fileplanet with a World of Warcraft CD-Key in it. Meaning I got into the stress test, despite the fact that i'm not a fileplanet lackey who is giving them money. But I honestly don't care. I'm just happy to be in it, and i'm downloading it right now. Although I don't think this download is going to work. It appears to be corrupted.

It started at 250% and has been slowly dropping down %'s.

wowstresstestpic.jpg

If I actually am able to play it then **** the NDA, i'll post pics here. :cool:

If not then i'll give the cd key to someone else.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
bleh, stupid fileplanet screwed everything up, the stresstest they have on their servers doesnt even work, it was corrupted when I finished downloading it.

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
I played the beta for most of the summer. While I've stopped playing and have lost all my spirit to play, it's a great game. As long as the stress test is successful you'll have a fun week.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
TheEndruu said:
I played the beta for most of the summer. While I've stopped playing and have lost all my spirit to play, it's a great game. As long as the stress test is successful you'll have a fun week.

Do you still have your account? You wouldnt mind giving it away would you?

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
Well it wasn't mine. It was my friend's, who played Everquest more often. So when he wasn't playing, I would.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
tool said:
Although I don't think this download is going to work. It appears to be corrupted.

I don't think the actual file is corrupted on their server, more likely something got botched during transfer. :(

I am going to start downloading it soon.

SanitysEdge

Aspiring Astrophysicist
tool said:
Do you still have your account? You wouldnt mind giving it away would you?
I dont see "Can I have it" or something to that nature in that post (subtlety is not ment for the internet) :p
I believe I asked first in the form of a statement.
However, due to the time between him saying he was in the WoW beta and you saying "I want in!!" are in very close chronological proximity (1 Minute or less), therefore I belive your lying and that you auctually wanted to be in the stress test, not the full beta. :p

Last edited: