UnWheel race problems

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Hey,
I started on a small race map. I added in the player starts along with the vehicles start points (and they are linked with tag)
I also added in the unwheel race volumes and numbered them starting at zero.
Also the race type is set in Levelproperties.

But when I try and test my map... the vehicles selection screen appears but when I click on a vehicle, it takes me straight back to the vehicle selection screen. I can though walk through the level as a driver... :confused:

Diego1203

Jan 10, 2004
All I can say is double check you player starts/start spots, look at a map like city track or something to make sure they are right, the checkpoint volumes aren't required to get in game and test out your map so that can't be it.

Just thought of something else, if you are trying to play straight from the editor, try saving and then launching UT and playing it that way, you probably already tried this, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

Last edited:

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
If you manage to get this working show us some pics! I'd love to see ure map mate (hell the more you make the less I have to!)