i need a sig

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
but i don't have ps and have no clue how to make a cool sig in mspaint (because you can't).

so here is YOUR chance to make me a sig! it's a great oppurtunity for you to enhance your photoshop skills and have fun in the process. what a priveldge to make ignition a sig!

lol. can someone make me any type of sig? with my name in it, and...anything but pr0n monkeys?

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
well that was hard :p
igNitionssig.gif

All I could do in 5 secs without pr0n monkeys!

Last edited:

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
ok we have a number 1. thank you rex.

the contest is not over yet though, so now is the chance to turn in your super 1337 sig for ignition.

note - it appears i was wrong about not being able to make excellent mspain sigs, i love mr.pirates. it is a work of art.

now back to the real stuff, is there anything or a type of font that can do something like this in photoshop?

fc502ee2.jpg

as much as i would love to have a notebook paper sig, it isn't exactly one thousand three hundred thirty seven.

need....good...sig!! (please?) :p

G-Lite

ftw
Jul 25, 2000
g-lite.kochen.nl
Try The GIMP. ;)

This is what I cooked up in the last 15 minutes, enjoy:
igNiTion.jpg

I can't guarantee I'm going to keep it on my webspace for more than a week though, so relocate it if you want to keep it.

[edit] Edited slightly, looks better with the fonts toned down a bit.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
That was a nice design on the paper thing and I have seen that screw thing done before on photoshop but it was on TV and dont know were it is on the net. You can try going to the g4techtv.com/thescreensavers and searching for photoshopt or burt monroy for it. Thats about all the help I can do :D.

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
OM {god} said:

hahaha, your bizarro sense of humor always cracks me up when i see your sigs etc.

that's quite an interesting piece there, at least it doesn't look the same as most the others :tup: