XMP is now deleted from my PC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|g|Zeus

Aug 29, 2004
FYI, BITEME has been around for quite sometime and has never whored for attention. He just played the game like it was meant to be played. Like most of us, he's probably quit due to the cheating and the pricks.

But anytime anyone brings up cheating and pricks here on the public forum, the moderators close the thread and thus shield the cheaters from any abuse and thus giving them the go-ahead to keep it up. And it is also my opinion, that a player should not be a moderator unless he proves he can be impartial, which I do not believe is the case here, as they even admit they close posts they don't like.

I imagine this thread will be promptly closed, because they all want to pretend it's not really going on. This is supposed to be a public forum! Cheaters SHOULD be exposed here and promtly exiled from the community, but they don't. They just all bow down and chant "OMF, you're so elite!". When in all actuality, they SUCK!

And all closing these threads do, is perpetuate the cheating and bad behavior, thus why all the good players are leaving. It will be fun to watch when it's only the as*holes left playing with one another. Which should be anytime now.

And I'll save you amauter detective moderators the trouble.......

I'm Herc's husband, thus we'll have the same IPs. So don't bother my wife, kthxs.

P.S. The Godz, a clan of truely elite non-cheating players, has since disbanned. So all you cheaters and clans of cheaters have one less team to screw over.

It's sad that the most awesome multiplayer game ever was ruined by little punks with inferiority complexes.

I guess all I can hope for is a giant LAN party. :lol:

dutch_gecko

Think Pink
Jun 16, 2004
www.dutch-gecko.co.uk
Dont be rash Bite Me, just cause some idiots can't behave. There are still plenty of good people here (for now), so whip out that installer and join us again. You know you want to.

IndianPsycho

Feb 17, 2004
www.free-monkey.com
|g|Zeus said:
FYI, BITEME has been around for quite sometime and has never whored for attention. He just played the game like it was meant to be played. Like most of us, he's probably quit due to the cheating and the pricks.

But anytime anyone brings up cheating and pricks here on the public forum, the moderators close the thread and thus shield the cheaters from any abuse and thus giving them the go-ahead to keep it up. And it is also my opinion, that a player should not be a moderator unless he proves he can be impartial, which I do not believe is the case here,

No, I close the threads when they degenerate into random bitching.

|g|Zeus said:
as they even admit they close posts they don't like.

I don't. I dare you to find a single quote from me that says I do.

|g|Zeus said:
I imagine this thread will be promptly closed, because they all want to pretend it's not really going on. This is supposed to be a public forum! Cheaters SHOULD be exposed here and promtly exiled from the community, but they don't. They just all bow down and chant "OMF, you're so elite!". When in all actuality, they SUCK!

And all closing these threads do, is perpetuate the cheating and bad behavior, thus why all the good players are leaving. It will be fun to watch when it's only the as*holes left playing with one another. Which should be anytime now.

Yes, I'm sure this game stands or falls with this forum...

|g|Zeus said:

I'm Herc's husband, thus we'll have the same IPs. So don't bother my wife, kthxs.

That came as a surprise. No really, it did.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
laffo, you xmp people make me laugh sometimes. Always trying to flame the moderators when if the moderators didn't close the threads they do, the xmp forum would be in worse shape than it already is.

I really tried to save this community before, honestly. But it's like trying to save CS's community, it's useless and if there are a few good ones around, then they keep to themselves and the idiots continue their reign of stupidity.

So I for one salute the mods and admins around here, if it wasnt for you guys, a lot of the "OMG LOLO LU SUX LIEK UR MOM WIT ME LAST NITE!! LOLLERCAKES!" stuff would be everywhere. Good job :tup:

[_X_]DJBRIAND

[_X_]MatchMaker
Jul 28, 2004
Belfast
www.the-xclan.com
|g|Zeus said:

But anytime anyone brings up cheating and pricks here on the public forum, the moderators close the thread and thus shield the cheaters from any abuse and thus giving them the go-ahead to keep it up. And it is also my opinion, that a player should not be a moderator unless he proves he can be impartial, which I do not believe is the case here, as they even admit they close posts they don't like.

P.S. The Godz, a clan of truely elite non-cheating players, has since disbanned. So all you cheaters and clans of cheaters have one less team to screw over.

It's sad that the most awesome multiplayer game ever was ruined by little punks with inferiority complexes.

I guess all I can hope for is a giant LAN party. :lol:

Sad to see a great clan break up,Good Luck in whatevers you guys do.
Don`t forget to drop by X forum or Yahoo! anytime.
Slan Mo Charas

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
I agree full heartedly with Zeus. I've played with him and Herc and they both are awesome people. As for Bite_Me, stay man, I kinda quit XMP, well more or less just took a week off. I am sick of the way this community handles COMMUNITY problems and how the gaming just has gone completely downhill for XMP.

Bite_Me: I hope to see you around, and if not in this game look me up, I'll be in Tribes:Vengeance and UTXMP soon. GG's

System

Aug 25, 2004
BITE_ME said:
Im out of the game.....Talk to the clan that was palying last night at 4:30AM west coast time to find out why. :mad:

Can you expand on your reasons for leaving a little :rolleyes:

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
know what i agree with vash, i have been thinking of taking a break from xmp random open gameplay, and i am, and it is sad to see that |g| has disbanded :( but it shall not be forgotten, this is a small recreation of an event made on the tau server about an week ago, hopefully you will get how skilled |g| is, just think of morpheus as being on the platform in the center of the blue base backed up to the doors.

[20:29:24] <XMP-IRC> .12.!..[.04[_X_]Nercury.]: yeah they camps jugg
[20:29:26] <XMP-IRC> .12.!..[.04[_X_]Nercury.]: <--- There's a live Juggernaut here.
[20:29:29] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.]: Affirmative!
[20:29:37] <XMP-IRC> .12.!..[.04TAU:SuicideKing.] captured an artifact!
[20:29:44] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.] was obliterated by [.12|g|Morpheus.]'s Juggernaut. (Outside Blue Base)
[20:29:52] <XMP-IRC> [.12«§²»Phalanx.] hacked an Energy Source. (Blue Mountain Generator)
[20:29:53] <XMP-IRC> [.12|g|Morpheus.]: u were usin summoner werent u
[20:29:53] <XMP-IRC> .12.!..[.04[_X_]Nercury.] captured an artifact!
[20:29:56] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.]: Negative.
[20:30:01] <XMP-IRC> [.12|g|Morpheus.]: isaw
[20:30:03] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.]: Negative.
[20:30:05] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:SuicideKing.]: I can't hear anything! ;_;
[20:30:06] <XMP-IRC> [.12|g|Morpheus.]: Negative.
[20:30:08] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.]: your aim just sucks
[20:30:13] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.] was obliterated by [.12|g|Morpheus.]'s Juggernaut. (Blue Mountain Turret)
[20:30:18] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.]: ok so it doesn't
[20:30:26] <XMP-IRC> [.12|g|Morpheus.]: lol
[20:30:46] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:SuicideKing.] was obliterated by [.12|g|Morpheus.]'s Juggernaut. (Blue Mountain Turret)
[20:30:49] <XMP-IRC> [.04[_X_]Nercury.] revived [.04TAU:SuicideKing.]. (Blue Mountain Turret)
[20:30:53] <XMP-IRC> [.04TAU:fireball.] was obliterated by [.12|g|Morpheus.]'s Juggernaut. (Blue Mountain Turret)
[20:31:12] <XMP-IRC> [.04[_X_]Nercury.] hacked an Energy Source. (Blue Mountain Generator)
[20:31:20] <XMP-IRC> [.04[_X_]Nercury.] was obliterated by [.12|g|Morpheus.]'s Juggernaut. (Blue Mountain Generator)
[20:31:25] <XMP-IRC> [.12|g|Morpheus.] got nailed by [.04TAU:SuicideKing.]'s rocket. (Outside Blue Base)

Status
Not open for further replies.