PDA

View Full Version : Starfleet opens a ut2k4 division!!!

UnrealStinger
28th Aug 2004, 03:06 PM
Atlast SF has opened a UT2k4 division, we are a five year old, originally Star Trek, clan and are looking for all players of ut2k4 to join, skilled or not skilled,it doesnt matter.

www.starfleets.net to join today!!

Angerfist
28th Aug 2004, 03:46 PM
What if i don't like Star Trek?

Nice site btw

UnrealStinger
28th Aug 2004, 06:39 PM
you dont need to like it to join.

Zur
28th Aug 2004, 06:46 PM
A few questions :

- From which continent do you wish your members to come from ?
- What is the minimum skill and what are the basic requirements ? Saying that no skill is required is fine but your UT2004 division isn't going to get anywhere with a minimum of players with average to good skills and a minimum of dedication (showing up for practises, etc.).
- What mode(s) do you intend to play in ? It's all fine saying that you'll play all modes. A clan must focus on one or two modes in particular when it kicks off.
- Do you have a clan server or not :p ? This isn't necessary but it's great to have one.
- What are your objectives if any ? To play on ladders ? To have friendly wars ? Or simply to be a band of friends who like to play the same game ?

Kah-Neth
29th Aug 2004, 12:18 AM
i'd join if were not for the fact that i am of species 8472

m&ms
29th Aug 2004, 02:17 AM
lol, i love recruitment posts that actually tell you nothing about the clan.

UnrealStinger
30th Aug 2004, 06:41 PM
A few questions :

- From which continent do you wish your members to come from ?
- What is the minimum skill and what are the basic requirements ? Saying that no skill is required is fine but your UT2004 division isn't going to get anywhere with a minimum of players with average to good skills and a minimum of dedication (showing up for practises, etc.).
- What mode(s) do you intend to play in ? It's all fine saying that you'll play all modes. A clan must focus on one or two modes in particular when it kicks off.
- Do you have a clan server or not :p ? This isn't necessary but it's great to have one.
- What are your objectives if any ? To play on ladders ? To have friendly wars ? Or simply to be a band of friends who like to play the same game ?

we play several games and have players from most continents, US,UK and Aus. We are planning on getting a server for UT as we have them for all our other games. We are going to build our squad before chosing a gameplay type and yes we are planning ladders as well as out internal ladder.

We take any ages,people with limited english, ANYONE CAN JOIN.

We are a group of friends gaming for fun but also victory in our wars, we are one of the best Halo clans out there aswell as Elite Force and we are over 5 years old.

BubblesBubbles
30th Aug 2004, 11:26 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~bhunter9/fascinating.jpg