Idea for the game with the ball

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BoB_Xygene

Aug 27, 2004
It could be great to have different kinds of balls like spiked ones or gelly ones if the physics engine permits it.
And maybe some random spawned on the map different kinds of bonnus in order to give some advantage to those that not always run directly to the ball (some kinds of neat traps usefull near the gal or some boost of any kind)?

Useless or not its my taste :)

And in general i feel like the cars dont weight very much and dont accelerate much, top speed feels good but some more acceleration may please me, may it be only because i played on mud levels i dont know if the game makes différence on ground surface.

Last edited:

BoB_Xygene

Aug 27, 2004
One more thing that could be cool:
Try to trade with the jailbreak team their in game map system, its a very very cool one. This may make a very meaningfull gateway location instead the little round over the screen.

If its not enuth i can give some more easyly implementable idea(joke enabled :D).

Dracarys

Oh Noes!
Aug 21, 2004
I've never had problems with not accelerating fast enough. Try the Xcelerator on UWBA-Jumpcity and you'll see what I mean ;)