PDA

View Full Version : Request - Vixen or Dragon Model

Korlee
27th Aug 2004, 05:00 AM
I know i'm new and that probaly doesn't bode well for me. I read some stickies and the rules and hope things go well and not sour. Here is my request.

I see alot of female skins and models. Most of what i find they are pretty much nude (as in wearing a bikini), badly done, or very much not what i want. After much sifting i've come to the conclusion i need someone to make one for me because i can not.

First One: I would love a vixen model with skin. If you don't know what a vixen is its a female fox. I would like it to be anthromorphic much like alot of furre art you would see. With a abit of a cybernetic look. Like an eye replaced and you can see its mechanical along with few other patches of such things over her. I would like the overall fur color to remain the redish tint a vixen has with the black paws. I do not want her to be big either but rather a smaller vixen. The clothes would need to battle torn and look like she has seen alot of combat. Yes, furre does mean it should have a bushy like tail. The first would need to be along these lines.

Second One: I would like a dragon model with skin. I want it be anthromorphic just like the vixen. Except i would like it to be more feral. Such as the legs instead of being more human. They would be more animal like with that light indent that makes them always look like they can pounce. I also want the eyes to be a lighter tint than the scale color which i would like to be a darkish sea blue. No pupals just a full color eye much like a shark. The hand would need to also look more feral. Such as more claw than the human skin look. I would also like some wings. Much like the ones you see on a bat. No they do not have to be huge. They just need to look like they belong. I also want this one to have some cybernetics like the vixen. I think clothes might throw the dragon off if not done right. So i'm going to have to say battle torn as well but not much of them for the scales need to show because it is a dragon. This is my second request.

This is just an outline of what i want. I do have art of both to show but would prefer to send it to someone who actualy thinks they might be able to it. Really what i mean there is. If you think you would like to take this request e-mail me and we can exchange and work out details. I would love to get this for free but i understand that is asking alot. I do have paypal and i'm willing to work with you on payment for it. I will however not pay an outragous amount of money. Send me an e-mail if your interested.

Edit: I did forget one thing. I want it for Unreal 2004.

Mr.Wigglez
27th Aug 2004, 06:21 AM
doubt anyone will do that but good idea and there already is a metal dragon model out there that is kick arse. look in the wip and pimp forums for metal dragon by hide or go to skincity and look under models for ut2004.

Korlee
27th Aug 2004, 07:02 AM
Well i did look alot. Thats why i ended up coming here. Metal Dragon is indeed cool but lacks one big thing i want. Its not female. I want a female one and one that isn't degrading either.

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 08:41 AM
There are some fox models so I'll do some looking. Interesting idea and here is(if you like megaman) a potential resource for a fox(robo-fox but fox non-the less)
http://www.saintzero.com/album/albums/mavericks/z3_7.jpg
http://www.saintzero.com/album/albums/spritesheet/z3_foxtarsheet.gif

klasnic
27th Aug 2004, 11:10 AM
Hiya Korlee, the Dragon one certainly sounds cool to me :D

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:11 AM
Yup most certainly. Though I have no idea were to find examplemery images.

Korlee
27th Aug 2004, 03:48 PM
Darth, Your fox reminds me alot of Renamon from digimon. Cept robotic and looks like abit of rabbit influence as well. I would be willing to settle for that. I'll go ahead and put up some images for the dragon and vixen of what i want. As soon as my photobucket account decides to stop being a butt.

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah I thought of renamon in her mega form. Though the dragon should be sweet.

-{SC}- Renamon
5th Sep 2004, 02:20 PM
Darth, Your fox reminds me alot of Renamon from digimon. Cept robotic and looks like abit of rabbit influence as well. I would be willing to settle for that. I'll go ahead and put up some images for the dragon and vixen of what i want. As soon as my photobucket account decides to stop being a butt.
Yeah, we need a Digimon model-pack.

Hehe, a Digi-Deathmatch, LMAO! So then smelly could use Lobomon instead of that freaky deer-dude-lizard-thing he uses from the CBP.

Darth_Chaos
5th Sep 2004, 02:29 PM
I am up for a digi pack :D. The new series(manga) in japan looks awesome :D.

-{SC}- Renamon
5th Sep 2004, 02:34 PM
Which one is that? It's not the one where the kids transform into Digimon right?(I belive that's the lastest or something)

Darth_Chaos
5th Sep 2004, 02:47 PM
No thats the spirit one I cant remember the name of this one but I know of a 1 good site from a while back.... digimon-himitsu I think... google it.

Korlee
10th Sep 2004, 03:06 AM
You guys are lucky i like Digimon or i would likely slap you silly for turning my thread to it. hehe I remember each season. The season with Davis and that gang annoys me alot though. I just found the whole thing stupid. I actualy liked the spirit one better. I also really love the season with Renamon. Although there is a season coming up that kinda annoys me. Their going to do the whole season in pretty much cg. Which i think is a bad thing. If anyone ever does the digimon pack. Let me know. I'll be in that game with you.

Anyways, my photobucket account didn't have it. So i check some of my emails i use as storage and such. No luck either. So i'm having a neat guy i know called Chimpo make some sprite examples. Could be a little bit but i will have them.

Guilmon
23rd Aug 2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah I love digimon I put up a post for a Guilmon skin and A Dorumon skin

Miko
24th Aug 2005, 08:12 AM
theres always my miko fox model thats on the skin city site

Sahkolihaa
24th Aug 2005, 08:29 AM
What was that bump for?

SaD
24th Aug 2005, 08:52 AM
What was that bump for?

I think Guilmon answered the last post and didnīt realised this post is from last year .

Mr. UglyPants
13th Jan 2006, 08:24 PM
stuff happens

oh **** i just bumped it... CRAP!

Kantham
13th Jan 2006, 08:53 PM
Yeah I love digimon I put up a post for a Guilmon skin and A Dorumon skin

I'll take the chance to ask you to read this thread.
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=163691

oh **** i just bumped it... CRAP!

Yes, and why?

Kamunou Hyena
15th Jan 2006, 04:10 PM
theres always my miko fox model thats on the skin city site
That model rocks. There's also an alternate Grey Miko model.

Haha. Miko, you're so damn lucky you've got somebody to model your furry character. If I could get my character modeled I'd just die. ;b

KingOfZer0
15th Jan 2006, 11:37 PM
and why did this get bumped? this post is so old. I mean wigglez was still here.

Kamunou Hyena
16th Jan 2006, 03:27 PM
*shrugs* I dunno. ;b