Infiltration-Lite for UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
I got this from the FAQ's page:

=============
I have seen servers for the Unreal Tournament Demo run the normal game with Infiltration weapons. How is this possible when Infiltration doesn't work with the demo?

This may be the Infiltration-Lite mutator we've done which lets you play with Infiltration weapons in Unreal Tournament. It was never tested if it works with the UT demo or not.
=============
I have a UT mod called Covert Forces (c4) but it doesn't have even half the detail.
Where can I find Infiltration-lite?

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
inf lite came with 2.86 - a feature that has since been scrapped. though i myself find it great fun and would like to see someone code it back in for 2.9 with room for new weapons (crowze :p ?) i dont think its happening.

as for alternatives.... c4s been dead for ages (i used to have it but not anymore)... so the only real one left is tango down for ut2k3/4. find it here http://students.washington.edu/mpeckabl/UTStuff/UT_content.html .

hope that helps :D

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :p This is one of the things I'd really be interested in writing, but I keep convincing myself not to do it because of the time it would take.

For the moment, you can play Inf 2.75, which will happily co-exist with 2.9. That is, if you can find it.

mario

Nov 28, 2001
Austin, TX
Visit site
The Idea Sounds Good to Me

Infiltration-Lite for Inf 2.9. What a great sounding idea.

I certainly would download and play it. Thanks for even considering it, because I'm sure it would take some effort to do, especially if the bonus pack weapons could somehow be included. I think it would probably be too big an effort to take, unless there was ALOT of support/demand for it. Anyways, sounded good though.

I still play UT 99 CTF with the Tactical Ops 2.2 weapons and enjoy the hell out of it. I used to play CTF with 2.85 Inf-Lite weapons also, but that install went bad, and I lost the CD I had that version burned on.

Last edited:

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
If I remember correctly, that inf-lite had one "flaw" that rendered it 'useless' for my taste. Mainly, playing CTF etc against bots, you run out of bullets and as there were no ammo pickups for inf weapons on the original maps...
I had a lot of fun with 2.75 though....(can't recall the ammo situation with that...)

Ah, the memories..

//Kee

Orvalax

Unregistered User
Nov 14, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
Oh my god why did they scrape it, thats an awesome Idea. It'd be like playing Goldeneye on your PC. Man I wish I could play UT with the INF weapons.