PDA

View Full Version : Another request [INUYASHA] Skin

klasnic
25th Aug 2004, 08:37 PM
Any of you guys know this cartoon? A buddy of mine is looking for a skin of Sapphire/Lauren in this style (shouldn't be too difficult)... The character's name is Sango and the cartoon's Japanese.

Team colours are a must also. I'll post more info as I have it and anyone up to making it please post info here or pm graboid who made the original request

:D

Mr.Wigglez
25th Aug 2004, 08:58 PM
yea i posted one about inuyasha that would be so kool. hope someone takes up ur request klasnic, graboid.

klasnic
25th Aug 2004, 09:08 PM
Aah a popular request so - thanks for the info Wigglez, I'm too old to know the cartoon :lol:

Mr.Wigglez
26th Aug 2004, 06:43 AM
:lol: its a good cartoon. But yea would be an awesome model.

Darth_Chaos
26th Aug 2004, 08:20 AM
I was watching for a while but stopped(didnt hold my interest and the chracters started to wear on me). It would be nice to see the characters made since that is a rather popular anime and last time I checked its part of the adult swim at CTNW so it gets to a lot of people. Personally I want me some Mobile Suits and Mobile Armors(all MS that transform are part MA), but thats another group of fans.

The Helios
26th Aug 2004, 09:43 AM
Yeah, good idea. Klasnic... where is Inuyasha... or Kagome?

Mr.Wigglez
26th Aug 2004, 03:06 PM
the best one would either be shippo the little fox guy or the flea god guy forgot his name, but i think they would be to small, make it hard to hit hehe^^

The Helios
26th Aug 2004, 03:26 PM
A microscopic model of Myoga (the flea god)???? :lol: Good idea!

klasnic
26th Aug 2004, 03:32 PM
:lol: ever play with the yoda model by EE? It's a laugh he's so small you'd nearly stomp him and just look at him carrying a redeemer :eek: :D

The Helios
26th Aug 2004, 03:35 PM
Just try to get a headshot from him! Yoda rules! :lol:

klasnic
26th Aug 2004, 03:43 PM
:lol: Another idea I have that I'd like to see someone do is modify a spider mine so it's an actual player model hehe - Imagine them running around with weapons on top of them (maybe a little antenna to tell them where they're going when driving) :D

Oh and when planting actual spider mines they could just give birth to them haha

The Helios
26th Aug 2004, 03:50 PM
Nice mod. I could call it: "When spiders attack" :D Our octopus-SaD must be really occupied updating this new models/skins that are available!

klasnic
26th Aug 2004, 04:19 PM
:lol: It shouldn't be too difficult to do... aren't there a few bugs in invasion too we could use? the spider and the fly mmm... maybe we should post the idea in the mod forums as an idea for someone :2thumb:

Darth_Chaos
26th Aug 2004, 05:20 PM
Actually I want a warlord that shoots deemers to be my mine :D. The sith want only the best by their side.

The Helios
27th Aug 2004, 09:18 AM
Well, I was also thinking about making an Interesting modification to the laser turrets of Onslaught. Converting them into mechanized walkers with machinegudns (the same of Matrix Revolutions, think about that and you will get the idea). What do you think?

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 09:29 AM
There is an APU mech that is being worked on but the only way to use it is to play a modified torlan map. Check the Atari Betas area.

The Helios
27th Aug 2004, 09:34 AM
Ok. Taking a look later. Is EE wandering on Atari Forums?

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 09:43 AM
Possibly, unsure though.

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 10:19 AM
Our octopus-SaD must be really occupied updating this new models/skins that are available!

HeHe ,
unfortunatly I canīt post all models I want .
1. I need permission from the author . If I ask for permission and get no answer , I donīt post the stuff .
2. Some things are to hot for me .Doom3-Conversions , Copyrighted stuff ....

Besides that , Iīm always searching for good skins or model to upload :D

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 10:49 AM
You know were there are conversions of dom3 charcters...... SPILL OR EPYON GIBS YOU!!!!!!!

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:03 AM
You know were there are conversions of dom3 charcters...... SPILL OR EPYON GIBS YOU!!!!!!!
There were some done by EvilEngine .Donīt know if conversions or made from groundup by himself .
UT2003-Files (http://www.ut2003files.com)
You can take a look there .

He had done : Commando , Fatty Zombie , Hellknight , Imp , Marine , Pinky Sarge. Also he did the great Aliens vs. Predator Pack .This is what I mean with too hot .Converted and copyrighted .Great work , but not postable for me :( .

klasnic
27th Aug 2004, 11:04 AM
UT200XHQ has D3Imp by EE (have it here - can't remember if it has vehicle anims), I have D3Sarge here too but can't remember where I got it (might be just a skin for 2k3)... I'll post links here assuming SaD doesn't beat me to it hehe

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:08 AM
UT200XHQ has D3Imp by EE (have it here - can't remember if it has vehicle anims), I have D3Sarge here too but can't remember where I got it (might be just a skin for 2k3)... I'll post links here assuming SaD doesn't beat me to it hehe

Faster :D .
I donīt have the time to search for links at the moment , so it would be great if you post īem :) .
Or you can use the search-function Chaos @ UT200x-files .
Search for d3commando , d3-fattyzombie , d3hellknight , d3imp , d3marine , d3-pinky.These are the filenames and they should help to find what you are searching for .

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:09 AM
Oh those... I have em and they dont look converted judging by the textures. Oh and does SK host the Master Chief set?

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:12 AM
Oh those... I have em and they dont look converted judging by the textures. Oh and does SK host the Master Chief set?

If you mean SC , only the Master Chief .

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:14 AM
Yeah SC, me idiot. Do you also have the metal tex?

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:16 AM
Yeah SC, me idiot. Do you also have the metal tex?

No ,
a link for me , please ? :)

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:19 AM
Hold on a sec and I'll get it. Now you are talking about EE's mc right?

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:20 AM
Hold on a sec and I'll get it. Now you are talking about EE's mc right?

Donīt know who created the one with the metal tex.

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:21 AM
Here ya go its near the bottom- http://www.ut2003hq.com/authorfiles.php?author=EvilEngine BTW i have this link in my favs :D

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:23 AM
Thx :)

klasnic
27th Aug 2004, 11:29 AM
That's a metallic skin or something for HMC - didn't get round to looking at it myself. The D3 sarge, etc., doesn't look the same as in D3 and i'm guessing it's because they were done long before the game came out. The imp is pretty much the same although personally I think it's too skinny and not at all scary. Must check out the others though as there's a few listed I didn't know about :eek: hehe

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:30 AM
The metal tex looks more like the game version opposed to the figures :D. Though need the previous variant installed for it 2 work.

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:33 AM
Beat you to it SaD :P. There are lot of good 1s though dont d/l u2skaarj there are major online probs and I'll give you a link to what you have 2 do to d/l u2soldiers and go online.

SaD
27th Aug 2004, 11:39 AM
Beat you to it SaD :P. There are lot of good 1s though dont d/l u2skaarj there are major online probs and I'll give you a link to what you have 2 do to d/l u2soldiers and go online.

Thanx , but I canīt play online . My ping is bad like hell . Always over 1000 .

Edit : Downloaded HMC and the metal tex .Not postable @ SkinCity .
Here is a part of the read-me : This is the original mesh from the game..

btw : We are going offtopic , back to your original-thread Klasnic :D .

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:43 AM
I generally have an f6 of 60-120 and an f1 of 14-60 :D.

klasnic
27th Aug 2004, 11:48 AM
Yes back to topic ppl, graboid will kill me hehe. Why not make a thread for ramblings about this that and the other and just use that :D

Darth_Chaos
27th Aug 2004, 11:54 AM
I personally would think Inuyasha would rock w/ the giant sword in chaos.

Lei Hng Wei
27th Aug 2004, 07:44 PM
:lol: Another idea I have that I'd like to see someone do is modify a spider mine so it's an actual player model hehe - Imagine them running around with weapons on top of them (maybe a little antenna to tell them where they're going when driving) :D

Oh and when planting actual spider mines they could just give birth to them haha
:lol: It shouldn't be too difficult to do... aren't there a few bugs in invasion too we could use? the spider and the fly mmm... maybe we should post the idea in the mod forums as an idea for someone :2thumb:

It just hit me, the Replicators from Stargate SG-1! Killer robo-spiders made from self-aware Lego blocks. Just make the right skin and blast away. :lol:

Darth_Chaos
28th Aug 2004, 08:45 AM
Yeah I remember those, but if you get enough together there should be a 3 fire that makes them become larger/turn into a replicated human like in the show. Then you could just keep on getting ammo and make a 100 ai controlled troops for a massive assualt in OMS :D.

klasnic
28th Aug 2004, 09:27 AM
Wow you guys are right now that'd be awesome :D

Lei Hng Wei
28th Aug 2004, 10:59 AM
Mutate the Spider Steroid mutator maybe? :D

Darth_Chaos
28th Aug 2004, 01:43 PM
Something like that. But the spiders actaully merge into a humanoid that might be abel to shoot beams out of its hands or something.

Mr.Wigglez
28th Aug 2004, 02:39 PM
SomeOne should make like a half spider half man, like a centar(horse/man) the bottom will be spider the top would be human. and have a chaos mod where he can walk the walls and swing on spider web, that would be so sweet.

Darth_Chaos
28th Aug 2004, 03:06 PM
Isn't there some think like that in ghey kids: cum all over(spy kids3:game over). Its a beast body though. Actually that would make a great vehicle so you could have like a turret up top were one person sits and then another who is pilot and can create spider mines from the back or shoot short range plasm fire out the front or have link gun fire or some thing.

klasnic
28th Aug 2004, 03:54 PM
Pity none of us can make mutators ;)

The Helios
28th Aug 2004, 03:57 PM
Hey, Klasnic, if I made a skin nothing is impossible! :)

Darth_Chaos
28th Aug 2004, 04:55 PM
True very true. We should propose our idea to someone like the FHI or CUT people.

Lei Hng Wei
28th Aug 2004, 09:15 PM
Instead of a spider web, use the Translocator. If that can be coded so it can be used even during a non-Translocator game, then more power to the theme.

Spider-tank. Spider-tank. Does whatever a, well, whatever a Spider-tank does.

klasnic
29th Aug 2004, 06:43 AM
Spider-tank. Spider-tank. Does whatever a, well, whatever a Spider-tank does.

:lol: Someone post these ideas in the 'ideas for a mod' thread on BU and see what ppl have to say - you never know ;)

Darth_Chaos
29th Aug 2004, 09:43 AM
Very true klasnic. Who knows this could be the next big mod :D.

klasnic
29th Aug 2004, 12:06 PM
This idea should be patented to prospective modders with original credit going to the SkinCityForumClan :)

SaD
29th Aug 2004, 12:12 PM
This idea should be patented to prospective modders with original credit going to the SkinCityForumClan :)

:clap: :2thumb:

klasnic
29th Aug 2004, 01:05 PM
[SCFC]SaD has a ring to it :D

Darth_Chaos
29th Aug 2004, 05:55 PM
Make a SC clan... well we can probably host on BU... sure why not make a clan.... but maybe not SCFC... thats a bit long... maybe something darker..... possibly... the sith clan.... use darth as the starter name :D.

klasnic
30th Aug 2004, 03:27 AM
Aah does it never end? Now Chaos wants us all on the dark side hehe :clap:

Darth_Chaos
30th Aug 2004, 09:20 AM
I just dont want to lose the Darth :D. Though I think here is enough room for SCFC in the UT name box so I'll go along.... if you guys will :D.

The Helios
30th Aug 2004, 09:22 AM
I just dont want to lose the Darth :D. Though I think here is enough room for SCFC in the UT name box so I'll go along.... if you guys will :D.
:lol: Great, Chaos, now show us the registration office (where do I sign up to become a Darth?) ;)

Darth_Chaos
30th Aug 2004, 09:33 AM
Really... there is none HAHAHAHA :D. Just change to Darth_Helios, Darth_Klasinc, Darth_SaD, Darth_Wigglez, Darth_Lei Hng Wei.... etc. and youre in :D. Thats it through in the darth and your in. What do you get... cover fire if you meet me in the battle zone.

SaD
30th Aug 2004, 09:39 AM
That remembers me on the good olīdays of the Gamerforums .
We had a clan founded there and played Webtourney - the textbased Unrealtournament Game .

The Helios
30th Aug 2004, 09:40 AM
Glad to know I have someone to cover my serious butt on the servers... :lol:

Darth_Chaos
30th Aug 2004, 09:46 AM
Just add the darth and you have my sniper rifle(LOTR reference :D).

The Helios
30th Aug 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh, thanks, great Lord of the Ents!

Darth_Chaos
30th Aug 2004, 10:28 AM
NO ENTS!! Just nasty trees in gutter!

The Helios
30th Aug 2004, 11:45 AM
Hey, hey, don't get upset :D ! I get it.

klasnic
30th Aug 2004, 12:27 PM
That remembers me on the good olīdays of the Gamerforums .
We had a clan founded there and played Webtourney - the textbased Unrealtournament Game .

Don't know it - maybe it was b4 I was born :lol:

And Chaos doesn't the master have to turn us to the dark side? ;)

SaD
30th Aug 2004, 12:36 PM
BeyondUnreal WebTourney is here : WebTouney (http://webtourney.beyondunreal.com/)

As I said it was quit fun .It was created to kill the time all had to wait for the UT2003-Release .After UT2003 was released it wasnīt very active , so we stopped playing it.

klasnic
30th Aug 2004, 12:50 PM
Ahh must investigate further ;)

PS those Necris2 are nice I read the whole thread on Atari before getting them and the Juggs are my fav :tup:

Mr.Wigglez
30th Aug 2004, 12:52 PM
yea that necris looks sweet.

Darth_Chaos
30th Aug 2004, 03:15 PM
Necris are sweet. Webtourney.... text based...game!?!?! Kidding I know what they are but my games are visual and my text is the forums :P.

Mr.Wigglez
30th Aug 2004, 04:12 PM
yea what he said. :lol:

klasnic
30th Aug 2004, 11:09 PM
Had a look at webtourney alright and 0 players. Lucky for us all 2k3 and 2k4 came along... SaD I noticed you weren't in the top 50 either :lol:

SaD
31st Aug 2004, 09:20 AM
....SaD I noticed you weren't in the top 50 either :lol:

HeHe , I stopped playing it a loooooong time ago :lol: .
Anyways , it was fun .

Darth_Chaos
31st Aug 2004, 09:32 AM
It looked like fun but with ut out and readily playable and D3 out as well its hard to really say I would rather play that. Though given the right mind set I would :D.

SaD
31st Aug 2004, 09:40 AM
I wouldnīt play it today with the actual games on my harddisk , but at the time waiting for the UT2003-Release it was fun .

Darth_Chaos
31st Aug 2004, 10:34 AM
Yeah thats what I meant :D.

klasnic
31st Aug 2004, 10:47 AM
Seems we're spoilt for choice right now but how long b4 another Unreal title *err forgot UCII* - Pity I can't use the Xbox controller :)

Darth_Chaos
31st Aug 2004, 10:51 AM
I dont have xbox so that aint for me :D. I am waiting for HL2 though :D.

SaD
31st Aug 2004, 11:03 AM
And waiting for Duke Nukem forever and ever and ever and.... :lol:

klasnic
31st Aug 2004, 06:52 PM
And waiting for Duke Nukem forever and ever and ever and.... :lol:

:clap: :D

Duke was my fav game ever when it came out and at this stage I don't care if 'forever' comes out at all... I'd say everyone's lost interest at this stage unless when/if it does come out it really knocks our socks off.

The developers aren't helping by saying 'when it's done' either :)

Sil
31st Aug 2004, 09:27 PM
lol i requested a sango skin from a friend of mine unless that person is you death_dream hahaha

SaD
1st Sep 2004, 10:18 AM
The developers aren't helping by saying 'when it's done' either :)

Agreed .

The Helios
1st Sep 2004, 10:34 AM
And ever, and ever, and ever. I think they will cancel the game or release it in silence.

Darth_Chaos
1st Sep 2004, 11:14 AM
Silence most likely and it will die silence unfortunately as well. Damn shame thoguh.