PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration Test Vehicles

hal
24th Aug 2004, 01:37 PM
The Infiltration team has been hard at work developing ideas for an Unreal Tournament 2004 build and have created some new test vehicles, an M113 APC, a Fuchs Wheeled Transport, and a Kiowa with different weapon systems mounted. Below are three screenshots and you'll find six more at the Infiltration website. Note: these are not the final skins.

Infiltration (UT) is undergoing beta testing of the upcoming bonus pack which should be available for download in the next week or two.

igNiTion
24th Aug 2004, 05:13 PM
what a coincidence. i was downloading the mod again for ut yesterday...you know when that feeling comes over you... i just wanted to remember what the weapons were like and such, and all that so i visited the page yesterday and downloaded it. then i clicked refresh one time..and all the sudden that ut2004 info and vehicle progress appeared on the page. boy was i surprised :D

i'm more interested in the weapons and gameplay, than the vehicles, but still it's good to know that they are working on a ut2k4 version of the mod and that it will include vehicles :)