KNOW ABOUT THIS UT CHEAT?!?!?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yes, but don't be a lamer.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Gouryella

Feb 18, 2000
London
Visit site
*Eyes roll*

People can join LMS games late obviously! I have seen many people do it! I have seen clans join the game late and clean every one out the server! It's quite funny! People get really pissed off!

The people that use the cheat are always rubbish players! They normally use the boss skin which has probably been hacked too! I doubt these guys can finish the game even on novice!

They normally run around pressing all the speach keys saying stuff like: "Enemy flag carrier is here"! They make me laugh! I watch them for a bit before I change server!

bullet2.gif

by the king of Street Fighter 2!!

Wolf Blackstar

That other Wing Commander guy
Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Yes, Gouryella, we all know that was you running around in the Boss skin and spam-flooding the messages last night.... We're sick and tired of you and your "Get the enemy flag!" in LMS....

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

"A chainsaw! find some meat!"

[KRT]Ultimacia

Mar 29, 2000
Visit site
people just need to chill out callin me a lamer cause i was wondering if there really was???? come on i say ONE thing and every one gets UPTIGHT u people need to chill out u dont need to be stuck up about it! I mean come on EVEN THE ADMIN is pissin about PEOPLE NEED A LIFE!!!

Wolf Blackstar

Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
I'm positive that PotLuck is right, and that 4.13 put an end to this. I've tried it before and it doesn't work, so if people are getting in, it must be on older version servers.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
My "don't be a lamer" comment would only apply to you if you were using it or telling others how to do it.

No offense, Ultimacia, I just remember so many games that were totally ruined because of online cheating. I love UT and I don't want to see that happen to it too.

(can anyone say Diablo?)

It's okay. I don't think anyone was picking on you for asking if anyone knew it. They just don't want to see it posted or have it happen online.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Yeah, nobody is lame. I mean, I'm curious too, nothing wrong with that. But I just really don't want to know, don't even want the temptation. And its turned out to be an interesting thread. Its nice to know how strongly people feel about cheating online. I totally support alien8's policy.

Hal, what happened with Diablo? UT is my first online game (well, unless you count the Nerf Demo) /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
LMS is pretty cool. When you jump into an existing game, you are a spectator, either from you own movable camera viewpoint, or following any players still living. Its perfect if you jump online and are trying to finish a sandwich or something. I usually just watch whoever is in first place, and see what makes them so good. For sucky players like me, it gets frustrating pretty quick, being "out" all the time, so I'll usually jump into a CTF, where I can at least be of some use. I guess the cheat disables the spectator deal and allows people to just jump into the middle of a match with no deaths. What could be lamer??

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
Hi.
As you can see i'm new to this UT thingy, and until now I didn't know one could cheat online (not mentioning the fact that that I'd want to do such a lame thing...) so alien8 got my full support!

But, what the hell is an LMS game? I suppose it stands for Last Man Standing?
Once again, I'm just an old-timer trying to spend my final days in a useful and productive manner...i.e. fragging people in UT /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Wolf Blackstar

Dec 13, 1999
Tau Ceti V
www.angelfire.com
Yes. LMS gives you a limited number(usually 10, but the server determines the amount) of "lives" which you lose when you get fragged. The game is played much like DM, but when you go through all your lives, you're "out." The idea is to frag everyone else until they're out and you are.....the Last Man Standing.

The so called "cheat" is a problem with earlier versions of the game - if there was still room on the server you could get in on a game already in progress - you can imagine what would happen if someone enters the game and starts with 10 lives in the midst of a game where everybody's down to 2 or 3. This was remedied by the installation of the 4.13 patch.

I don't support cheating online and never will.

bullet2.gif

-Wolf Blackstar