PDA

View Full Version : HV assault rifle

DeathAdder
23rd Aug 2004, 06:58 PM
Is there a way to replace this weapon? I tried to use weaponlord mutator, but it didn't replace the weapon.

DeathAdder
23rd Aug 2004, 07:00 PM
this is for my server, btw

DeathAdder
5th Oct 2004, 10:53 AM
For the love of God, please, somebody help with the replacement of the HV Assault rifle.

My server (Lightbringers FHI RPG SMP server) is becoming just an HV Assault Rifle only server. Players have figured out how to make the HV Assault Rifle spawn. So, now they just rt click with two HV Assault rifles and pretty much ends up being Instagib.

I might as well eliminate the weapons and make it an IG server using the super shock rifle.

If anything, would be nice if the next version has the ability to replace this weapon.

Dark_Dust
7th Oct 2004, 12:07 PM
This is something which should be for FHI v4.. and it's coming. ;)

DeathAdder
7th Oct 2004, 05:02 PM
This is something which should be for FHI v4.. and it's coming. ;) :) :) :D

yay! ty ty

Radiosity
7th Oct 2004, 06:22 PM
Can you give some more details of whatever this 'bug' is with the HVAssault? I don't know of any odd behaviour with it, but if someone has found a hack using the weapon I would like to know what so I can try and counter it. There shouldn't really be anything like that, being as it's pretty much a standard assault rifle with a slightly different altfire, but people still seem to find ways to mess with things they shouldn't :rolleyes:

Thanks

Radiosity

Phantom_Dream
4th Dec 2004, 06:45 AM
The bug with the assault is that some people have massive max ammo and autoreload (Or whatever the name is). This makes them able tog et UNLIMITED ammo on the ar secondary, which makes them kill every single freaking monster there is.

BTW Lightbringer: Awesome server you got.

Radiosity
4th Dec 2004, 08:40 AM
Oh. So it's not actually a bug with my weapon then is it? It's RPG allowing ammo regen on a secondary firemode that uses different ammo.

Phantom_Dream
4th Dec 2004, 08:46 AM
You are correct. Now, you might be able to fix this with the HV code, just make it think it's a superweapon and it wont go past the normal limit if I am correct.

DeathAdder
5th Dec 2004, 11:15 AM
No, it's not a bug.

DeathAdder
5th Dec 2004, 11:31 AM
btw darkdust

my Avatar > your avatar

Dark_Dust
5th Dec 2004, 03:21 PM
Erm... :confused: :hmm: