PDA

View Full Version : Id Like to help the Free Monkey Interactive could and admin plz read???

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 05:17 PM
Hey guys im pretty good at designing sights and maintaining them and I pretty much have nothing to do on my site until my partner arives in the US so I have a layout 78% completed for Free Monkey Interactive and if you would like me to help you id be glad to or if not just accept the layout as a gift. I can render it for you in php or html which ever way you prefer please contact me via aim or msn smokeymcpot3e@hotmail.com and Rendrum4EVA

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 05:18 PM
BTW this isnt some sucking up technique lol im just practicing my web techniques and the layout is going to be all yours no charge full blah blah lol im gona spare you the details

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 05:19 PM
but I would prefer some nice images if you have any that I can put on the layout you know the UT XMP LOGO if posible in a pretty big size as a psd if not just a jpg or gif would do fine

Dragon_X
21st Aug 2004, 05:40 PM
If you decided to add more stuff every minute, just press the edit button -_-

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 05:40 PM
Heres a preview not done I still need some pictures and to add some features to it. OHH sorry.... mother

iddQd
21st Aug 2004, 06:40 PM
That does look sweet but you should try to contact them privatly instead.

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 06:42 PM
good idea but i mainly started this post for sugestions only i forgot to ask for sugestions lol so if anyone has any please tell me

`rK
21st Aug 2004, 07:25 PM
Heres the newest update I have for the layout its pretty much done except for some tweeks

{DE}Rarhok
22nd Aug 2004, 11:25 AM
The menu colors blend fine, but it might look stale if you kept everything to shades of grey especially for the body area. Maybe mix in some yellow? I like yellows with greys. Also, a hover effect (ex. border glow) for the buttons wouldn't look cheesy in this case. Sorry for the cut to the chase... that just means it looks good enough to me :)

washuu
23rd Aug 2004, 12:57 AM
I'm sure FMI has Raptor to do everything with the website already.

`rK
23rd Aug 2004, 03:53 PM
its all cool if he wont use the layout i'll use it for my own use heh thanks for opinions rarhok

S.I.X
24th Aug 2004, 02:45 AM
i like this because it makes me feel like a winner...i also like kittens.

Zaknafein
24th Aug 2004, 04:51 AM
It can't be XMP w/o the blue interface ... Where is da blue??

Euphoric Beaver
25th Aug 2004, 03:59 AM
The one they already have is much nicer.