Placeing ONS Vehicles in a standard map

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Vehicle CTF is the only other gametype that you can place vehicles in. All the other gametypes have vehicles disabled. Someone did make a mutator a while back to allow vehicles in other gametypes though, but since the end user would have to have the mutator active just to even play the map, it wouldn't really be much use to you.

Sleepwalker

Section 8 Founder
Aug 18, 2004
Sweden
Funny really, Radiosity say's it can't be done without a mutator and then icedude say's it can by using this VSOverride actor. Which can be found at fraghouse. Radiosity's sig say's "The Fraghouse Mod Team - blah blah blah". Hmmm.. i smell waffles.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
No, what I said was that someone had made a mutator to allow it. I never said anything about it not being possible without a mutator.

And thanks Ice, forgot about that actor :)

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Section 8 Founder
Aug 18, 2004
Sweden
Radiosity said:
No, what I said was that someone had made a mutator to allow it. I never said anything about it not being possible without a mutator.

And thanks Ice, forgot about that actor :)

Ah don't worry, i'm just fooling around =P *skittlez*