Need help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Baddogjmh

Aug 20, 2004
I got to add a cube in my map with terrian Picture included. U can see the outside of it but if u go in it its like nothing is there I need some help!!!!!.

Attachments

• 123.JPG
    123.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 15

Baddogjmh

Aug 20, 2004
I put added a cube in my map with terrian as u can see and u can see the outside of the cube but inside nothing is there at least when u look in the 3-d view. And when I try to make a door to go into it the game wont start up!!!! HELP!!!

erg_the_caveman

Aug 14, 2004
the cube is just an addition, there is nothing inside it... or more to the point, there isnt nothing inside it... :D nehu, u need to either make a hollow cube, or subtract a smaller cube from inside it to make it into a room cube... then subtract away one of the sides so its like... erm, a box on its side, then add the door(s) to the subtracted side... and if the terrain disapears when u do a subtraction, dun worry, just build all.