SORRY TO SAY BUT ME OF ALL PPL HAS A NOOBIE QUESTION.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
to klasnic or ne one that skins, man im embarassed, or however u spell it, to say this but how do you get a skin to come up on upaint so i can start to skin??????

there i said it but geeze that was hard to type, i dont like noobie questions :(

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
first open a char model in upaint click open go to the upain toons folder pick the model (toon as i call them) and click open it will pop up 3 windows 1 body 2d 1 head 2d and a full 3d on the right start drawling or if you wanna work in photoshop export it some where use unrealed to open up the exported files and then export them agian to another file then open it up with something that can view that export save as a bmp then open in upaint and begin

theres probly a program that will stop you from haveing to do 4 steps but i havent found it yet cus am lazy

but after you have finshed or while your working on it every so offten try opening upain loading the model your working with select the head or the body witch ever you wish to import go to file > import > import your redesign

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
edit: ok i found the folder but when i open it up it say error. cant open this or summen like that what did i do wrong?

it says an erroe occured while loading blah blah blah.

i need help :(

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I think if I remember right that I copied all the Folders in the SkinArt folder in CD6\Extras on the DVD to the Upaint folder... Then goto file-open, browse to the Characters folder and click the bot you wanna view... Then go from there...

What exactly did you do Wigglez? And what bot did you try open - I know there's one never opens for me but I've still got the 2k3 Upaint - never bothered installing the 2k4 one :) So that could be why that happens to me.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
SHIZNIT!!!!!

Edit: ok i fixed it :) man i was kinda scared:( and embarassed at the same time :lol: well i guess ill work on it some more :) i hate bein noob at stuff. :lol:

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Ok klasnic i need your help when u wanna save summen where do u save it to? cuz im n the middle of skinnin clan lord, and i need a break i wanna kno where to save it to?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Just save him wherever you want. I just made a separate folder for all my skins. You can also save him in the same folder as ClanLord - Just give him a new name ;)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
ok i sent my skin pack kinda in, there is two ppl. hope u like them for my first skin.