Help Wanted: Unreal Annihilation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
You do not know this, but you can trust me. Our buddy FireSlash from Unreal Annihilation sent in a freaking novel of a help wanted request, but I've gone ahead and boiled it down to this easily-swallowed pill of need:

We need people with skills in the following fields. Notice I said "skills". I'm not going to demand people with college coursework under their belt, that is absurd. What I do want are people with experience in what they are applying for. We don't have any busywork left for people just learning how to code. We need...

Unrealscripters
Skinners

If you are interested in helping us finish this mod, please email FireSlash about it. Please include links to your work, not attachments.

Ok, I'll say one other thing. UA is not a fly-by-night operations, it's an established mod, with public releases, that's simply been running way too short on people for way too long. The UT mod scene is humming as a result of the MSUC, so if you're interested in getting your name on something cool, contact FireSlash before he puts us all over our email quotas. ;-)