Pug Channel

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.I.X

Jul 30, 2004
Now, the thing has kind've been dead ever since we were going in there every night for a few days way back like, a month ago or something...i have no conception of time. Anyway, we need to get this thing organized, or there won't be any pug, and we'll be doomed to playing in pubs all the time, which are fun now and again, but i really don't like playing with a bunch of gassing, turret whoring, newbs. So if anyone wants to take some leadership up (in place of Daft) go right ahead. But we need an irc channel guy, to work bots, (unless we wanna do it manually, which works if we aren't all retarded.) and we need to set a weekly, or however often we want to do it, date and time.

If no one wants to pug ever again, fine, but i miss that xmp-pug channel...it was so very nice.

EDIT: Just so you guys know THERE is a pug channel on game surge, it's just that NO ONE IS EVER ON TO ****ING PLAY. If anything we get a 5 on 5 going for an hour or two, and then people leave.

And what's with all the player loss lately by the way? i've been gone for a couple weeks, and like...they've all dropped off the face of the earth...

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
S.I.X said:
And what's with all the player loss lately by the way? i've been gone for a couple weeks, and like...they've all dropped off the face of the earth...

Were all doing sacred dances in the woods too bless utxmp.

»Bb«StarFox

Aug 18, 2004
thats why wen utxmp comes out it'll l33t cuz there'll be new guys to pwn and it (hopefull) will be more exciting.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
»Bb«StarFox said:
thats why wen utxmp comes out it'll l33t cuz there'll be new guys to pwn and it (hopefull) will be more exciting.

and that's all thanks too the sacred dances

Status
Not open for further replies.