Cow Bug - Where's the fix?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Quitch

We were gonna get 406, then 411, 412 and now we get 413 with a follow up 414 on the way.

So why, in all this time, has no one fixed the Nali Cow skin bug? I loaded up 413, and my poor little cow Stampy, was still all orange in team deathmatch, despite wanting to be an atomic cow.

Have sympathy for these atomic cow wannabes, fix the bug preventing them from claiming their skin /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

------------------
Quitch
"Howdy doodie little kitty, the baaaad man is here"

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Solution: Don't use the cow!!!

Seriously though(although I really don't like the cow /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif), I had forgotten about this. Is Epic aware of it? Perhaps you should mail them. I haven't seen a single Atomic skin in the game..but maybe I haven't been paying attention(damn cows...).

bullet2.gif

-[CMi]Soul-Crusher
www.cosmicmonstersinc.com

BeerGun

consultant in beerology
Feb 2, 2000
Toronto area
Visit site
Hard to believe that didn't get fixed, I hadn't noticed yet. The Atomic Cow skin only shows up in single player non-team based deathmatch. Not sure if it's the same for single player and online play. Seemed to me one of the simpler bugs they could fix.

bullet2.gif

soon the gypsy queen, in a glaze of vaseline, will perform on guillotine, what a scene.. what a scene.. E.L.P.

~Phoenix~Mage~

Mar 26, 2000
the war cow skins default to the orange color in team games...it has to do with that particular skin using only one style for team colors...it does it with the nali as well...pick a class then a team...it goes back to the normal skin...with a color swap...its not a bug...just a bit of skinner lazyness...
~Phoenix~

bullet2.gif

~Phoenix Sinks into Decay~~~Phoenix Rises from Ashes Gray~