Quick Question re: Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Is it just me or did I see something where a player took control of one of the turrets? Or was that some way to show the turrets view for the movie?

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
RaptoR said:
That's just to show the turret saying "OMG BAD GUY FIRE TEH ROCKETS". You won't be able to take control of deployed turrets in UTXMP.

Cool. I figured that was the case, cause you guys said you weren't looking to change the gameplay.

So no Turret-Cam then in-game?

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
RaptoR said:
Not straight away anyway. I'm sure it could be done easily enough with a mutator.

That's fine. Glad to see everything is back!

Are you still looking to do female/alternate looks for the classes? Or will that be in a future release?

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
RaptoR said:
Female ranger will be in, as will some other U2 models if we have our way ;).

Only the ranger? awwww :(

Will these be usable in normal UT as well?

trogetta

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
RaptoR said:
That was what Legend thought... for the Tech and the Gunner, can you really tell with all that armour?

I think you could tell with the tech..gunner obviously not..but I'm thinking the tech would have subtle differences..if you're gonna bother doing them at all lol.. What you could do is just allow a male and female voice pack for the tech and gunner.....that'd solve that problem lol

Astmatik

ONE DAY \o/
Jan 9, 2004
Poland
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Looks great. All what i was afraid of vanished :D
xmp models with karma are awesome and all particle effects are sweet ( spawn-points,fences,and arti cap effect !!! ). OMG cant wait to play this one.

Great job FMI im amazed !!!!

DryHump

Sep 5, 2003
Lincoln, RI
I actually like the idea of the turret cam, it looks like it would give the game an extra dimension without seeming to change the gameplay in a drastic manner. Might be worth trying anyway.

BTW, any shot of seeing an air unit among the vehicles? eh? eh?

-hump

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
RaptoR said:
That was what Legend thought... for the Tech and the Gunner, can you really tell with all that armour?

Can you say ahem..."bigger breast plates"?