Ingame video plz :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cribban

Aug 14, 2004
plz guys give us atleast a 2 to 3 min long ingame video showing of the action with diffrent weapons :) will give us something to hold our breaths for the relese :D

Rooster128

L337 Reincarnated Wool Sock +5
Jul 1, 2004
DA2 has killer bunnies replacing aliens. It was one of absolut's crazy ideas. You can never kill them all, they keep on reproducing like mad, they're going to take over!

One of their special attacks is leaving radioactive poop all over. And they dig holes to hide their body-enhancing carrots in.

You better know your fibinachi numbers! You're going to need them!

spec_x

DA2 Project Lead/Level Designer
Dec 10, 2002
Redmond, WA
I've got a draft of the video and it's looking really good, I'm going to add some more stuff and I might even have it done by sunday, stay tuned...... :lol: