A community download area on the clone bandit site

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
A suggestion to the clone bandits dev team / web site designers.

As you are keen to get community support in developing maps for your mod, I think it would be a good idea for you to put an area on your site for people to post both released version and beta version maps with a screen shot and text in the same way that unreal playground / levels for you etc does.

There currently is not any sensibleplace to look for a clone bandits map and your site the obvious choice. I know of only one map by hollib that that is nearly at a final release version which could maybe kickstart your download area, but I am sure there are other keen mappers with stuff they have done that they are keen to showcase.

I pukka area to showcase their work might just kick off a bit more interest from other mappers.

By the way everyone hollib's map is progressing nicely with new jumps / base layout and my server has even stopped crashing :lol: The map is a real baracuda jumpers paradise with a burger jump that can gain me 11 nitrous in one jump, anyone care to beat my score :D

DekeBandit

Cornholio
Sep 4, 2004
cravensmythe said:
The map is a real baracuda jumpers paradise with a burger jump that can gain me 11 nitrous in one jump, anyone care to beat my score :D

how about 15? :D
on Deathvalley i managed 17, got a screeny to prove :)
and the latest one (not been named yet i don't think) i managed 20 nitro bonus!!

c u on the server craven ;)

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
Deke you big show off :D

I heard you only achieved this by getting hollib to mod you a baracuda that was filled with non competition approved nitrous which gave you an unfair advantage :lol:

DekeBandit

Cornholio
Sep 4, 2004
cravensmythe said:
Deke you big show off :D
I heard you only achieved this by getting hollib to mod you a baracuda that was filled with non competition approved nitrous which gave you an unfair advantage :lol:

:lol: :crazydance: